Reviews for The Return of the Father
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 43 . 12/17/2020
Update
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
Please update I need more. Don't start a Amazing Story like this if you've not going to finish it.

It's torture not knowing what happens next.
davidiscoolya113 chapter 42 . 10/30/2020
A letter excerpt addressed to James Potter using his code name: dearest prongs we cordially invite you to a sneak peek in the working of your son Harry James Potter future including but not limited to having his inner prankster beating out of him having his independence beating out of him having Dumbledore too many names manipulator puzzle Master chest master of living people as chess pieces Dumbledore (learn up to 30th level ocamey Dumbledore is a ligamentous and he likes rewriting people's brains) I suggest you protect your son what contingencies in place and get your son to be the secret keeper for those contingencies also Tom marvel riddle is also a right hurtle you have to cross and all his horcruxes AKA Voldemort (unnderline horcruxes AKA plural as in more than one as in most likely seven to thirteen) your sincerely professor paradox conundrum the third PS a copy of this letter is sent to the interdimensional quantum temporal agency archives and the original will self-destruct within 10 minutes after reading. Be advised.
emily4498 chapter 43 . 10/20/2020
it's been ten years and this is no doubt abandoned, but I liked it all the same. It's good to see a fic with characters having realistic reactions to things.
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 10/7/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Charlesdalby chapter 43 . 10/3/2020
Great story !
Bostonette chapter 6 . 8/24/2020
Fucking hell bitch, you like your feminist mindset much? Typical story praising lily and Hermione while also making the men look weak and stupid. Fuck this shit, I’m out.
phngolovely chapter 43 . 7/20/2020
any slim chance that this story will be updated?
Slavish chapter 43 . 7/13/2020
Just to add fuel to the fire... will this ever come back? I know its not likely but just wanted to ask for the sake of asking. Great story though
ijen524 chapter 43 . 7/5/2020
loved it ! shame the fic was never finished
peaceofme chapter 28 . 7/1/2020
My face hurts from smiling. I love your Jameshe's a perfect balance of the arrogant charmer and the traumatized time traveller. The 'James meets the Weasleys' scene was so brilliant. I think this Dumbledore/Harry is one of the best written I've seen. Thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2020
Are you ever going to finish this storyyyyy?! I absolutely love it
nolapple chapter 42 . 4/20/2020
Your Writing is great! Loved reading story! Although I like your storytelling especially this chapter made me laugh a lot! Thankskeep writing;)
potterhead182u chapter 43 . 3/30/2020
Realmente são incertas após 10 anos de espera...
BellaK26 chapter 43 . 3/6/2020
I can't wait to read more, I love the story's when James comes back.
4,138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »