Reviews for The Return of the Father
Ari-Griffin chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Don't stop now! Write more soon! Keep up the great work.
kungzoune chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Give us more. This is really good. I like where this could go. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to his father being alive. And I too agree that she shouldn't have killed Sirius. It makes the fith book very hard to digest.
YoshuD chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Hm... interesting... keep it up
kiwiknight chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
wow this is looking pretty good i am excited to read more! i hope you update soon! please continue!
Billdude21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Very nice i want to see more of it though so please update
Geminia chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Die. Figures that all such stories must cut off as soon as it gets good. :( Sigh, well as you can see i love the story and cannot wait to see with what u're gonna do with such a hackneyed plot but since I love that sort of plot this story will be awesome in my books as as you update and don't do a Her/Har romance :)

Gemini
takemeunder23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Sirius dead? I can assure you, I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're talking about that silly little thing towards the end of OotP, well, that was simply Sirius falling behind a silly black curtain. Whoever heard of death by curtain, if I may ask? He is not dead. He will never die. He is immortal. He's merely hiding. Protecting himself. He'll come back soon enough.

Remus don't smile if Sirius is dead. And he did. At the train station, he was smiling. But he would not do that if his beloved best friend was dead.

Cannot wait for the next chapter of this. I have to tell you, I normally don't read "James is alive" stories, but yours has caught my interest and I can't wait for more. You're a fantastic writer.
YamiRose ElementalGoddess chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
i'm intreged update soon!
MyStOrIeS chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh...cliffhanger! I think you have great talent and potential (it shows already) and I can't wait for more. I would appreciate it, if you had the time, if you would let me know when you updated.
TopQuark chapter 9 . 11/27/2004
your really draggin this out arent you lol.l i just am skippin most of it anyway.. cant wait to get to the part that really matters
TopQuark chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
great part and so far the story is really good but big plot hole.. how did he know to to go to the burrow
PadfootCc chapter 17 . 11/27/2004
hows james gonna react?

love the story! update soon!
4,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 266 273 274 275 276