Reviews for The Return of the Father
TheChildWhoLost chapter 43 . 2/6/2020
Hello~ I can't believe I just found this after the last it updated was 10 years ago! I just hope you will continue this, as I have already fallen in love with the story.
I do have a question, will James disapper after all this or at least will these be an explanation on HOW he actually was alive and kicking?
Thank you and keep on writing~! I love this story so much... :)
Guest chapter 43 . 11/18/2019
Why diddn’t the trio ever tell the maraduers that they where animagi’s ?
Aihsa chapter 43 . 10/4/2019
Ohh my god I just binged this and I love it? But also last update was like 9 years ago so like rip to me?
Kiki1770 chapter 27 . 8/3/2019
Yes! This is the first time I'm reading a story about Ron, Hermione, and Harry learning how to become Animagus together! They are really becoming the next generation marauders!
Kiki1770 chapter 13 . 8/2/2019
Ugh, that was all wonderful. I liked every part of this chapter. Can't wait to read on to Ron's reaction. Having him find out via the Maurader's map was perfect! You've been hinting up until now that that was one way Harry or Ron could have easily found out. It's perfect that Ron is the one to see it.
Kiki1770 chapter 11 . 8/2/2019
I've read a few James and Lily come back to life fics, but this one has to have the best, most realistic reactions. Although we had to wait 11 chapters for James and Harry to reunite, I really appreciate that James and Harry were allowed to go through the emotions of what it means to find out the other is alive. Even more so that Sirius, not Dumbledore, was the one to help both of them through this. Even Remus's steadfast support and understanding are brilliant. Harry and James need Sirius's help and Sirius needs Remus. The chemistry between all the characters is well-balanced. I forgot to mention this in previous chapters, but I am so so so thrilled to see Ron being a proper best friend to Harry and not just a "jealous git" the entire fandom paints him as. I wish I read the original version where Harry and Ron had a soul bond, but I'm assuming they'll continue to have a powerful friendship in this story.
Kiki1770 chapter 2 . 8/2/2019
I'm so so so excited to see where this story goes. It looks like it's been left incomplete, but I'll enjoy what I can. I sincerely hope James meets Harry before he meets Dumbledore. Maybe it's because of the fandom, but he is seriously not one of my favorite characters.
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2019
The only problem I have so far with the story is Molly and everyone else leaving James soaking wet. He is obviously cold, wet, shivering with blue lips, and she doesn’t even throw a blanket around him!? Sorry, that part I can’t believe. Nor the rest of the Weasleys doing nothing for that either. Warming charms, drying charms, anything else to help. Then leave him be.

Still reading though. Maybe Poppy will snap at them all for leaving him sopping wet.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2019
Thanks for not bringing Lily back. SO glad she's dead, she deserved the worst. I'd loved to have killed her, brUTaLLy
arrieanna15 chapter 17 . 4/25/2019
some of your facts are wrong. Fred and George originally had the map and gave it to Harry in his third year. If this is placed before 6th year Sirius should be dead, but I thought this took place after Harry's 4th year like the summary said. Last Professor Trelawney was hired shortly before Harry was born. If you remember when she made the prophesy Dumbledore was interviewing her for the position. Both Lily and James graduated Hogwarts and was soon expecting Harry.
Mila Stan chapter 3 . 3/4/2019
No me gustaría que James rehaga su vida, egoísta o no, creo que a Harry tampoco le gustaría. Imagina si tiene otro hijo... Mmm
19agbrown chapter 43 . 12/29/2018
It's been almost a decade since the last update, but with how good this is, I guaruntee that you would still have quite a few readers :-)
19agbrown chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
It's really good so far!
SunPho3n1x chapter 43 . 11/19/2018
This is a fantastic story! It took me a little while to get into it, but I love the bond that grew between Harry and Jamesand how James is still figuring out the parenting thing. I also love the animagus forms. I’d love to see them use them! Thank you for writing this.
Drew86 chapter 12 . 11/17/2018
I'm so happy that Harry got his father back! Please keep up the great work! Hope you havent abandoned this fic. I just recently found it and am LOVING every minute of it. Please keep writing! Faithful readers await!
4,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »