Reviews for The Return of the Father
SunPho3n1x chapter 43 . 11/19/2018
This is a fantastic story! It took me a little while to get into it, but I love the bond that grew between Harry and Jamesand how James is still figuring out the parenting thing. I also love the animagus forms. I’d love to see them use them! Thank you for writing this.
Drew86 chapter 12 . 11/17/2018
I'm so happy that Harry got his father back! Please keep up the great work! Hope you havent abandoned this fic. I just recently found it and am LOVING every minute of it. Please keep writing! Faithful readers await!
louise2676375 chapter 43 . 8/11/2018
It's a shame this was never actually finished. It's a fantastic story.
lanalight1 chapter 18 . 7/17/2018
Even though I have already read this, I forgot a lot of things. This chapter is exactly what I was hoping for and more.
lanalight1 chapter 12 . 7/16/2018
Aww
lanalight1 chapter 4 . 7/16/2018
I've read this before. I think I left a review as a guest. The non-finished ending tore me apart. But here I am again putting myself through this torture again because it's so good.
Rose chapter 43 . 7/16/2018
8 long years and I'm still waiting patiently for chapter 43
Ruff chapter 43 . 6/25/2018
Plz update!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/21/2018
When you update your story, please make the chapters a little bit longer.
fariedragon chapter 43 . 6/5/2018
Please don't leave me hanging. Love this story
Mattelle chapter 5 . 3/16/2018
Amazingly beautiful chapter. I love it.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
started reading your story today, instead of studying for organic chemistry exam, have just finished ch23... that talking james gave to dumbledore was really intense; amazingly written. i keep hoping you will bring lily back somehow too, or if you will explain how james came back to life, if he"ll meet wormtail, what sirius will get up to now that he is free... amazingly thought out story, even if it sends me on an emotional roller coaster i'm glad it's not just plain unexplained james-is-back-everyone-happy-weehooooo story (sorry for the no capitals, am a bit tired to use them)
Guest chapter 43 . 12/15/2017
IT'S SO GREAT THAT I BROKE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON! (THE STORY I MEAN)
Scripturient16 chapter 43 . 11/26/2017
Right... I know it's been seven years but this is really good... And I'm really hoping you're gonna come back... Wow.. I sound so stupid right now... But whatever, I just want you to know that this was genuinely good..
Bookaholics chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
This is amazing. Your word make me really feel the emotions that the character are feeling.
4,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »