Reviews for The Return of the Father
Guest chapter 31 . 11/7/2017
I like the animal choice, the only problem will be that it's kinda hard to hide a horse and a lion. More-so a lion than a horse, but still. They'll stand out. I guess it wouldn't matter much, roaming through the woods. Plus Harry and Ron aren't much for stealth anyways. Hermione I 100% agree with, slightly less so Ron's and Harry's, but all in all, it's pretty legit.
KillaD chapter 39 . 10/30/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill Sirius!
lojosmom chapter 23 . 10/24/2017
Wow! What an emotional scene. I cannot stand Dumbledore, but you wrote him in a way that I could have some sympathy for him. James' words must have killed him a bit inside, but they were all true and needed to be said.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 43 . 8/11/2017
I'll admit I was skeptical about the premise, but this was excellent.
MedievalScribe-FormerClearEyes chapter 43 . 8/9/2017
I am hoping that you will update soon but looking at the date this was last updated I am not sure. However, you certainly deserve praise for such a wonderful story. :)
lanalight1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Please UPDATE! Or at least let someone adopt it and tell us who.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO!You MUST continue!
Hufflepuffcutiepie24 chapter 43 . 8/3/2017
This is the best story ever! Is there gonna be another chapter?
pleiad5 chapter 21 . 7/9/2017
Hey, sorry but this doesn't make sense. You got the order mixed up, according to the book it's Lily who comes first and then James,as it should be.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
I love this already
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I like it so far. I like the fact of godrics hollow
You r a really talented writer x
LoneTraveler chapter 37 . 6/12/2017
Again, TMI in the author's notes. Just an opinion. A lot of authors on this site say something like "AU after..." or "No Half Blood Prince" or whatever in the description of the story. A lot of the time that's all that's needed. Giving away the plot in the author's notes isn't really necessary. Really, it's not.

If you're worried, maybe add more stuff in the actual story so we the readers can work it out. There are clues you can leave for us to tell the difference between a dream vs a vision vs a planted vision without telling us specifically which one it is. It's the craft of a writer.

I think you're coming along well. If you decide to edit to work on this, I'm sure it'll be worth it.
LoneTraveler chapter 36 . 6/12/2017
I'm enjoying this story. I wish you'd not use the location notes, it takes me right out of the story. I think a lot of the time you can trust the reader to figure it out. If not then the characters can tell us, or a bit of description. Location notes seems like author's noes in the middle of the story,
LoneTraveler chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
The rewrites were worth it! Really, excellent chapter. You definitely remained true to the characters!
Ducky1776 chapter 40 . 4/19/2017
I had major concerns that introducing Bellatrix on the same night she got released was a bad move and I still wonder. Despite her insanity, if she'd come straight from Azkaban, I can't see her being physically able to hold a duel with anyone. Still it worked out. Ding dong the bitch is gone!
4,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »