Reviews for The Return of the Father
Ducky1776 chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
dancing around in circles I got it right! Hermione is an owl! The other thing I'd thought of was a fox.
MarauderInside chapter 21 . 4/7/2017
didnt lily come out first? in GoF?
MarauderInside chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
so true
love it
Deleteeverythingthisisnolonger chapter 31 . 3/14/2017
Aren't animaguses the same as the person patronus?
If so, then Harry would be a stag, Ron would be a Jack Russel Terrrier, and Hermione an otter
Deleteeverythingthisisnolonger chapter 29 . 3/14/2017

Deleteeverythingthisisnolonger chapter 26 . 3/14/2017
Awww...
I read the note at the top. And realied that this story's from 7 years ago
Deleteeverythingthisisnolonger chapter 25 . 3/14/2017
Hedgehogs? I thought the Hufflepuff mascot was a badger. I mean I don't really mind (I'm a proud Gryffindor), but still.
rowenasheir chapter 43 . 3/12/2017
Why did you just stop?
Guest chapter 43 . 2/27/2017
Noooooooooooo please di NOT END IT like this I️this fanfic
lojosmom chapter 17 . 2/19/2017
I doubt you still read reviews, but I have to thank you for this story. I am sick and bedridden. I have never found anything to be an advantage of this until I started reading your amazing story. I hope to have read the whole thing by tonight even though I just started reading it this afternoon.
YuunaFiction chapter 43 . 2/6/2017
Not expecting to see an update of this story but I'd still like to say that I really enjoyed it. I love the interaction between James and Harry. It makes me wish they both make it out together in the end. I'd love for them to finally start living as a family.

Btw, can't even imagine their surprise when they realize Harry is a bloody Lion! #MaraudersOutplayed
yarnfan4life chapter 43 . 2/5/2017
love it please write more
annades49800 chapter 43 . 2/5/2017
Dude this story is one of my all time faves. I binge read this entire thing in two days and have absolutely no regrets. I really think you've got the characters spot on in a way that mos writers don't. So many seem to ignore the trios relationship or any other relationship you've got going here but this is just done so well. The only complain I have for this story is that it's not updated
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 22 . 1/18/2017
This is an amazing story
Blackpantherprince chapter 43 . 1/9/2017
Hi!

Thanks for an excellent story, it was a great reading experience! :D Loved your portrayal of James and his gang, and James' and Harry's father son bonding... your portrayal of the characters are spot on... very well written, charming, dramatic, action packed, fun and sweet story, all rolled into one...:)

In sum a very good story, that would be even better if it was completed... that really the only critical Point... I hope that you find the time and/or motivation to complete it one day, please don't leave us hanging...

This story is too good to be left unfinshed... I loved the animagus part, and the Sanctuary, and it wouild be very interesting to see James' reacton to his son being a lion animagus... , would love to see that! :)

And the sanctuary could be very handy in the war... I have really enjoyed your story so far, and I sincerely hope that you complete this story one day, it would be a pity to leave it hanging... it's really good and you have a talent for writing! Keep up the good work! :)

Looking forward to more, please update! Kudos to you and Happy New Year! :)

P.S: One thing I don't really understand in your story, is how exaclty James managed to get back from the dead...? It's all very mysterious, but I assume that it is something that you planned to reveal in later chapters...? Looking forward to get that mystery explained.
4,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »