Reviews for Harry Potter and the horrors of homophobia
Alix Stacey chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
I really like your writing and I love this story, but so far I feel as if you're not really being true to the weasels characters? Idk mostly Fred and George, and obviously this is just my opinion and I still love the story, I just feel like the twins especially would've been very accepting of harry? Idk, love your writing!
Splitmysoul chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
Your story is amazing but I think you dedicate too much to reviews. Almost half this chapter was notes.
MelinaMonster chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
BEST ONE I THINK YET :) :) :) :)
MelinaMonster chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
WOW im loving this :) :) :)
MelinaMonster chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Im evil but im loving the evil snape nice touch :)
MelinaMonster chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Ogh dumb Snape idc but its kinda funny well great start bout to keep reading well review ya later
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Veritaserum doesn't make you all glazed, but one of my friends thing it would be awesome to have a second type of Veritaserum that does that.
darkmoonlady chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Nice fic i love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
DipsyDrummerBoy chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
more plz
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
i cried.*sniff*
JlovesGaara chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
An interesting story! I hate stories with homophobia in them! They make me so sad...but you did good with this. It was nice to see that the other students finally realized that Harry is still Harry, even if he is gay. It took them too long to realize, but it happened. Great job with this, good luck with future writing!
Wait a second chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Isn't dumbledore gay tho?
NakedKing chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
aw cute ending but very good and welly written story.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
I think that each chapter of the story in itself is masterful, however, when it's all together, it's rather... off. The story just doesn't flow seamlessly, or even logically at that. It seemed rather choppy, and not in a textured, deliberate way, but in a confused, lazy way.

However, it was quite a good attempt, and I liked that people rejected Harry rather than thinking that being gay is the most splendid thing that can happen to anyone- as per most slash writing.

I basically loved the story until Draco started mutilating himself, because it was so sterile and generic, "control"? Please. It seemed like mutilation for the sake of mutilation, rather than being honest or serving a purpose.

So all in all, commendable concept, poor execution.
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
Oh, bravo, bravo...perfect. Truly perfect.

Few people can create a hate love relationship the way you have, and it's amazing what you did with it. Keep it up.