Reviews for Disputes And Dramas
koko chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
ohoho XD
The lesson of little brothers are the worst painful lessons
MassiveSinger chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Luckily, I managed to figure it out! Donatello and Mikey are epic brothers!
AsiraK-KarisA chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I totally called it! I sooooo totally called it!
Magpieart chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I laughed so much. Totally knew what they were up to! XD awesome. Loved it!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
LOL!

I do hope that you plan a sequel to that one cause this is outstanding and you did a hell of a job with it.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
0.0 Wow, Raph and Leo were really at it. And then it really looked like Don and Mike were too. That was some plan they came up with to show Leo and Raph what it was like to hear the two constantly arguing. Awesomely written too. :)
Ozlex chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Extremeley cute story, I knew what was going on but you still had me worried there for a moment. Loved the ending, I'd wanna kill them as well after that prank :) :)
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That's so good! I knew those two couldn't have been fighting for real. It's nice to see the older boys getting along with each other...even if it's not in a positive way.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I could see the ending coming, but it was still great to read. _
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
hehe, I figured as much but still well done.
ducky76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was great! Donny and- dare I say it?- Mikey are both brilliant!
Winnychan chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This was just brilliant. I ADORED it! Even if it all turned out to be staged, I always think it's nice to see two of the brothers fighting BESIDES Raph and Leo, so that made it a very interesting read! And more than that it was nice to see Raph and Leo get a taste of their own medicine. I did sort of figure out almost right away that they probably weren't really fighting, but cute little details like the spill-over of clutter into Don's room, and Don actually flinging things and whatnot did make me doubt my suspicions regularly, and certainly it remained an enjoyable read the whole way through in spite of having predicted their ruse.

This was definitely my favorite part:

Donny rounded on his little brother. "Why don't you say that to my face, you little-" he hissed, outraged, letting loose with a string of highly colourful names and oaths, amazing his big brothers.

Raph stepped down into the living area.

"Jesus Donny, I didn't think you even knew any of them words," he said, surprised, trying to sound off-hand.

"I learned them from you," Don snapped.

Ha! To cute. Great work. :)

XOXO

Whitney
eeveemew chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*claps* Hah! I knew it!
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Whoohoo! You go Don and Mikey! That was so awesomely funny. Take that older bros! I think Don and Mikey should get an award for that performance.
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
*laughs and applauds* that was so freakin awesome! I loved how you made it seem as though they were truly fighting up till the end! Pure geneous!