Reviews for Shines A Light
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
I would like to have known who was lost in the Battle...did Tonks survive did Mad eye or Severus none of them are mentioned after the battle? It was a good story I like the twists that you gave that changed it from canon, no horcruxes, or things like that. I'm surprised whenever the stories end with Harry as an Auror...he hated the killing and fighting growing up why would he want to continue it after Hogwarts lol. Add to the fact that for the most part the Ministry gave him a raw deal why would he join them after school. Though I will admit the Ministry weren't as harsh on Harry as in most stories though I still think they cheated him out of the Basilisk proceeds lol. Good story though.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
We won't find out who lived or died in the Battle? How could everyone else see the wolf?
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
They should have had either Tatsu in Neko change the spell rather than Harry. It's time for the little ghost wolf to show up now please!
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
NEWTS were had quite early but then if they get their grades by end of year I guess they would need them done early...weird though that they weren't allowed to go home gave a hundred or so students just roaming around doing nothing must be hard on the staff. I'm surprised that Voldemort doesn't attack Hogwarts if he had done it during exam time and with everything he had the distraction if exams would have given him an edge. Yes he has attacked before but only with small numbers of ten in twenty people and that was before Dumbledore 'died'. I'm also surprised that they don't gave Dumbledore show up at the final fight..you gave to admit the shock if seeing your greatest nemesis who you thought was dead and buried showing up alive and attacking you could have turned the tide for Harry!
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
So basically they've thrown a haphazard plan together put Harry as the lynchpin without asking his advice or anything and then when he showed the them that it wouldn't work the first thing they do us pull a Malfoy and accuse Harry of pitching his soother out of the pram. I don't think it's Harry that's being childish lol. At least with Harrys plan it will weaken the death eater support and throw confusion into the ranks...then they can do the attack thing with Harry as the lynchpin...the kid is only seventeen if all those adults can't do anything against the death eaters why do they figure Harry will succeed as a teenager against the Dark Lord lol. Think people jeez!
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
At least he has a lot of days in between his exams. If Ron didn't take NEWT level classes does that mean he won't have as many NEWT level exams to do?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
Finally he has the sword though it was a bit disappointing to find out the dance from the dream was just that a dance of recognition of the sword. With the sword revealing itself to him now it must mean that his back has healed sufficiently to use it now.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 10/4/2016
Doesn't the Ministry know about his form since Dumbledore had to work to get permission to give the baby gryphon to Harry in the first place?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
Don't Head Boy and Girl have separate quarters? Lol I can hear Molly now if Ron fails his Newts...I don't understand why Minerva has kept him Captain if he can't keep up with his school work.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
Lol fan mail...I think Harry will be wishing that the mail redirect spell was still in him .
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
Why don't they shrink the trunks? They are seventh years and with the magic restrictions removed they can unshrink them when they get home? At some point Ron will grow up and Hermione will relax her authorities air right?... for Harry's sake I just hope it's soon. I know Harry is sad to say goodbye to Sirius but I think it's time. If they had continued to meet as they do in dreams then Harry could be like Ron and depend on the sleep to meet Sirius and escape from pressures when he's awake. There is a fine line from it being beneficial to it being a trap.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
I'm glad Harry has his fear back it may very well save his life one day. How can Harry call the white wolf if he doesn't know his name?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
I'm guessing the DA do not know what Modifiers are? How long before Harry gets blasted for being out in the dark irregardless that if he hadn't they would have lost a great deal more people.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Harry is right Ron is close to seventeen years old and on the brink of adulthood if he hasn't learned by now to do his homework without constantly being badgered by Hermione than it's on him not her. Leave him be for the term if he fails he will have no one to blame but himself and next term he will either pick himself up or fail his NEWTS Hermione badgering him will not teach him anything.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
I hope Blaise doesn't die or get uncovered as a spy. I have a feeling Narcissa is also on the fence like Draco was last year but I don't think she will completely go to the light but may try and protect both Draco and Blaise if she can.