Reviews for Shines A Light
Good story.
Thanks for sharing.
I really enjoyed it aq lot
Ishkabod chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
Honestly this story was extremely enjoyable! I don't ever give out praise where it isn't warrented. There are things about tjis story that really make it stand out as an exceptional one overall. the chapters were of a good length being not too long or short which is an improvement so congrats on that. and that is minor. Your battles are soo well done that i can perfectly picture the battlefield and not soo detailed or filled with death and gore that i get board or even worse depressed and want to skim through but still making it real enough to feel the characters emotions. You really nailed it in the creativity department. This story is chalk full of brillant plot devices and you even managed the impossible of turning Draco into a good guy without corrupting his personality. Your original characters had a well thought out background and while being instramental in the story didnt take it over or become super powers used to fix exerything and anything. They were a flawless addition to the story which made it soo amazing and they were introduced in such a way that you slowly got used to them an they became part of the tapestry of the world you were weaving. You really are talented and this story proves it. I would love to read more of your stuff as you really have such an amazing talent so thank you for sharing and allowing soo many to find such pleasure and enjoyment on this wonderful journey into your hp world.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
I think both this and the first one were fabulous ...

Keep writing as life allows...
GBTtown chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
I can see Ron ending up at the Burrow with Molly taking care of him the rest of his life. Yech!
GBTtown chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
The attack on Hogsmeade does not make much sense. The Modifiers put it under the same wards as the school in the previous story. Of course it was never explained how Lucius and a band of DEs were able to gain access to the school grounds in the last story. The ward system must have enough holes to rival swiss cheese!
M chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Error in the trio's ages. Hermione is the oldest, next Ron, then Harry
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Didn't the modifiers extend the Hogwarts wards to cover Hogsmeade?
sylvelle chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Actually Harry is the youngest of the three, Hermione was born in September 1979.. but as it was after the 31st of July she did not get her letter until the following year. Ron was born in March of 1980..4 months before Harry.
I think JKR did mention something about Hermiones birthdate.. The dates ar listed in the HP Lexicon
savannah chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
I enjoyed it very well it wrapped everything up nicely through i agree that you just didn't have the heart in it but still you wrote on and that is what a very good writer would do so i congradulate you on a story well done.
Haruna Pan chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
Nah, it was nice and ended in a positive note and I enjoyed reading it.
00Agent7 chapter 21 . 4/21/2012
I'm not going to lie, I thought the prequel was much better. This seemed short and rushed, with too much time spent on updating the reader. I think you knew all of that already though...
00Agent7 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
so far, too much recap for my tastes... The sequal is too short to waste 2 chapters doing a summary.
Mark chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
So, I noticed a bit of a discrepancy in this chapter. Didn't Ron and Hermione get owls in the last story and Ron give Pig to Ginny? If that's the case, then why did Ginny say she didn't have an owl?
Lexi0521 chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
While this was much shorter than the prequel, I did enjoy it very much. The story itself was well thought out but I would have liked to see what happened with Snape as well.

Thank you for sharing your gifted talents!
Ohhhdearyahoo.com chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
I thought the Modifiers (in the last story) extended the wards to include Hogsmead? If so, then how did the DE's get in to destroy & torture without either Hogwarts or Hogsmead being notified they'd gotten through the wards?