Reviews for Passion in the Palace
Princess Leyla chapter 10 . 9/15
7 months later: At least I got chapter 11 done within the YEAR!
Elisablackcat chapter 10 . 7/10
arghhhh shiiittt this scared me right with the guys in the story TTATT i hate myself for having such an overly active imagination *cries. good story tho bro. keep up awesome work.
Princess Leyla chapter 1 . 3/1
Hello, what's your name. (I will probably type it wrong.)
I think this fan fiction is especially well written. ROBxRAE FO LIFE!
Maybe even in the whole Teen Titans category!
Byello, earthlings.
Stickman6969 chapter 10 . 2/25
Really good story! Cant wait for part two to come out!
i'm so hollow chapter 10 . 2/22
OMFG I've been following this story for over ten years and I was so surprised to finally see a continuation! It's obvious that there has been growth in the way you write and I can't wait to see the next chapter!

Do your best! Will love it anyway
RTraylor77 chapter 10 . 2/22
Thanks for replying to my last review! I still think it's awesome, & there's no such thing as a too long chapter :) I love how they interact with each other, & I can't wait for the nearly exclusive Robin x Raven chapter lol :)
Lovepeaceandwar chapter 10 . 2/21
The relationship between Raven and Robin is so complex. Speedy really adds something special to the story. I kinda want Batman to appear just for the comedic gold that would ensure.
All'roundCowgirl chapter 10 . 2/21
Thanks for the new chap! Totally can't wait for the next one:D
RTraylor77 chapter 9 . 2/11
Love it! Hope you decide to finish! It's highly entertaining and very unique :)
All'roundCowgirl chapter 9 . 2/8
Please update!
Smiles-X-Giggles chapter 1 . 1/4
Hey! It's been absolutely ages! I'm glad to see (well, read) you're doing well. D
I was quite excited to see that this story had been updated, but the story still has the same number of chapters (and left off in the same place) I last read it, so (looking at your summary) I decided to come back to the first chapter and see what kind of changes you made to the story. This chapter is a bit different from what I remember, but definitely in a good way; it seems like more detail has been added which helps set the scene better. )

Just some constructive criticism: there are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but unfortunately I don't have time to point them all out. Another thing I noticed is that Madam tells Raven that she'll be leaving for Silver Stone in a week, but after Raven comes back from her talk with Jinx, Madam says that she received a call saying that Raven has to catch the plane the next day. It would probably have been better for Madam to say that they're waiting on a call from Silver Stone which will let them know when a plane ticket for Raven has been booked, so that it would make more sense for Madam to say Raven has to catch the plane the next day when Raven comes back from her talk with Jinx.

Unfortunately, I don't have time at the moment to go through the rest of the story (life requires me to get some work done *sigh*), but I definitely will once I get the chance! I've honestly missed this story and I'm glad to see that you'll be updating it again. )

As a side note, I noticed that I hadn't favorited this story for some strange reason...I've fixed that now. )

I hope you enjoyed your holidays and I wish you the best of the new year! D
Zozo890 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
So sorry I didn't see this earlier. I took a very long break from writing to see if it really was my passion. I saw your review on my story and got writing a new chapter. I love this story that you wrote sooo much! Keep it up! Waiting for new stories! :)
la canelle chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
You need to update please. Please update. I wanna kinda see what would happen if Raven got separated from the others. So update.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
I hope you're doing alright. It's been a long time since you updated and I've been coming back to your story every now and again because I enjoy reading it and I've also been hoping to run into an update on it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
WHERE ARE YOU? I thought you were back and going to try to finish this story! It's been more than a year since you last updated! PLEASE come back and update this story!