Reviews for Passion in the Palace
la canelle chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
You need to update please. Please update. I wanna kinda see what would happen if Raven got separated from the others. So update.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
I hope you're doing alright. It's been a long time since you updated and I've been coming back to your story every now and again because I enjoy reading it and I've also been hoping to run into an update on it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
WHERE ARE YOU? I thought you were back and going to try to finish this story! It's been more than a year since you last updated! PLEASE come back and update this story!
ElenaBlack313 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
I wish you would keep writing, I love this story.
XshadowXcullenX chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
OMG OMG OMG! Is this where you create your own version of the mental bond the birds share?! PLEEEAAASSSSE Update soon! lol starfire and the tameranian drugs
XshadowXcullenX chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
UUUUUUUGH! THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER! SHE NEEDS TO GET HURT SO HE CAN COMFORT HER AND THEN THEY SHOULD BE TOGETEHR FOREVER. THE END!
stupid starfire...stupidstupidstupid
xoxoshadow
XshadowXcullenX chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
omogomgomgomgomgomg ROMANCE! Finally! i cant wait to see how much closer they become! i really wanna see Raven have another nightmare that makes her wake up crying in the middle of the night. then robin holds and comforts her,...will u make my dream come true?!
XshadowXcullenX chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
That was great! omg raven's nightmare! is it gonna happen in the future...crap now there are two major villians! *facepalm
oh robin's abs...sigh* u think Raven would be furious at the fact that BB wasnt honest with her til just now. knowing how he's been in her room all this time...
XshadowXcullenX chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
wow. BB YOU STUPID IDIOT! STARFIRE AAAAAH! WHAT'S SHE GONNA BE LIKE?! OMGOMG THERE ARE NEW MYSTERIES EVERY CHAPTER!
XshadowXcullenX chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
You know. i wasnt expecting the immediate dislike, but it suits them. they're both extremely stubborn after all. I love it. and i love that cyborg and him were driving that monster truck! you made cy a mechanic you genius! raven was absolutely full of attitude this chapter and i love it. i'm just kind of afraid of where you're going with Allicat's character. is she just a cool maid who turns into their friend or matchmaker? or is she someone that'll fall in love with robin? and why does he wear a mask? he is a prince after all...guess i'll find out..
AND THAT CREEPY GUY! WHo the heck is he?! is he SLADE?! Was he calling robin periodically to ake sure raven and him fell in love so that he could hurt robin by killing raven?! or is it less elaborate than that...?
soooo many mysteries!
XOXOshadow
XshadowXcullenX chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Wow...they're engaged...against their will...OMG! YOU'RE A GENIUS!
i have tons of questions about this chapter.
omg the palace is so huge! i would definitely get lost right away and i despise queen rochelle.
Now, i love the storyline and the situation, but i have a few questions
1."She was never good with family anyways. It was hard to trust anyone. She had done it only once in her life, a big risk, but not a regretted oneā€¦" who?! who's that?!
2 does raven wear regular, somewhat dark clothing under her blue cloak or what?
3. "I am not getting married!"
"Oh yes you are."
"You can't make me."
"Honey, there's security everywhere. Where are ya gonna go?"
"I'll fly."
"We have helicopters, sweetie. Try again."
"Damn you."
she can't teleport?!
4. since when does raven, the witch with the best vocabulary known to man, lower herself by cursing? i mean i know she's rebellious and doesn't wanna be in silver stone, but she's still RAVEN
5 how long is raven's hair? last i saw it, it wasn't long enough to put into a curly ponytail...

Now pleae know that i'm not trying to make u sad, i mean i looooove the story, but im curious to see how much you made raven your own character in this fanfic
XOXO shadow
XshadowXcullenX chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That's a really good start to a story! i love the whole 'small town girl' thing you've got raven portraying. and how she still misses her mom. i hope her name is arella. why'd you name her grandparents madam and mister?
so she still has powers, but is her dad still a demon? obviously azarath is still another planet (but not a separate dimension?)
eh im fuzzy on the details of her past at the moment but i suppose i'll find out. i love how jinx is her best friend! it's really cool and kinda makes sense. it could have been Argent, but Jinx is cool too. i just wish the best friends would stay in touch! the way jinx reacted to how raven is leaving to go to silver stone leads me to believe they won't be able to talk to each other at all... :(
anyway, it's really good, descriptive and enthralling. i loooooooved the ending and i can't wait to start reading about your version of the boy wonder!
xoxoshadow
whispers-into-the-void chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Omg. This is so fucking have to write more, please!
CookieSpells4 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, i like this story a lot! :)
ravenazarath13 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Can't wait to see next chap I hope its almost done I like creapy stuff too but still can't wait :-)