Reviews for Life's little surprises Repost
Hotaru Himura chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
good story :DDD i can't wait to read mroe of it
SRAS9 chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
She is definitely damned! Two guys she doesn't like working with her! It's hell on earth! Please update soon!
SRAS9 chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Poor Kaoru, this is exactly the kind of job that she wouldn't want... she was raped! The least thing she wants is showing herself off and be eyed by hungry stares of the sick men around her. I hope Kenshin does something about it now that he has an idea of what she has been through. I see that his father wants to pair him with her, but neither kenshin or Kaoru will be happy with Sait being the one taking the shoot.

I'll be waiting for updates!
zoinkers chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
work on your english.
anomayous chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
I'm enjoying this story. I want to see what happens with her camera guy because he just seems so creepy. I like the fact that karou is jaded and has a bit of you know a history with men. I do hope we learn more about that as the story goes on. I"m the type of reader likes the story to just keep going so i usually get anxious until the next part appears.

liking it.
midnightblue123 chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
karou mr sait battousai
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
If only looks could kill! Keshin would be dead now!hahah!That w a sgud! please conirnue!
Crystal chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
No worries I am sure that your story will get more reviews as you continue on. I hope to see more chapters with Kenshin and Kaoru getting to know eachother better. Thank you for making my day brighter!
mellie chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Please update. Good Story
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
Thatwas gud!
Serphtears chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
uwaah :D good update and nice to have you back _ I love the plot please keep updating!
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
This is soo sweet but creepy in parts!

~*~*~Babyboo294~*~*~
Serphtears chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
very very interesting!
Serphtears chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
oh how very interesting. Please update soon! :)
tkdl chapter 4 . 8/21/2005