Reviews for It's Okay to Cry
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Such a touching story. A new take on the characters. Well done!
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
aw, that was so cute. Yuugi has sincerely bad luck, poor guy ;_; but at least Jou came along and helped him out. And Anzu got run over...wow...guess it couldn't have happened to a nicer person ; anyway, great ficcy, NO PAIRINGS! _ Kick ass! Update your other fics when ya can, ne? *another Jedi mind trick* ..just in case the other didn't work...feel the force, Luke! XD
Misura chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
A touching read that left me feeling neither completely happy, nor completely sad, but instead a mix between the two. The flashbacks to Yugi's father's death and the arguments between his parents were pretty intense. I must admit I especially liked the ending, his friendship/bonding moment with Jounouchi.
TheParadoxGlitch chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I luved it! It was great good job! That's a new way that Joey and Yugi become friends I never thought of that. I luved it GREAT JOB!
x Hearts chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
:) keep up the great work! totally fantastic! great job.
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
So sweet, it almost made me cry. Not really much else to say but I enjoyed this very much.

Ja ne,

~Sailor Starlight Girl~
HikariChang chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
oioi! so friendshippy in the end XP aw but it's so sweet..too bad yami(or seto) wasn't there comforting him..ara ara...T_T update more~~ ka beginning was so sad...ehehe and yuugi had a dog named kyo X] so cute! I want that dog now [dunno why]
oldaccountthisisdumb chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
ok.. lol i should have listened to you at the beginning.. i should have grabbed a tissue. that was so sad. so beautiful..so..so..i dont know but i do know that it was really good _
Lily Maxwell The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Aww... it's so full of emotion and all. T.T And so sad, and meaningful... I guess it helped with your own issue too to write this, Oru-chan?

I really enjoy it! An interesting, emotional piece amongst so many senseless stories -.-

I hope you get many reviews for this because it was great and you deserve it! I liked the ending, why were you unsure about it? It was nice... Yuu-chan finally got a friend, one understanding friend *cheers for Jou*

Unrelatedness: ... ANZU DIED! YES! XD *parties*

Iris: one would think that in such a serious story Lily wouldn't act so insanely

XD Oh come on, it IS good fact to cheer over..

Iris: sure, you heartless psycho...

hey! *ahem* Anyway, GREAT JOB, ORU-CHAN! You brightened my day T.T I was in need of something good to read...

*glomps* Arigatou, and keep up the good work!

Lily M.
ciacconne chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
::is a person who cries often:: TT_TT Yugi crying reminds me of myself.. waah. This fic is good!