Reviews for A Random Plot
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You're gonna have to remind what 'air' and 'breathing' are again cause I've lost the ability to comprehend them...

This is written in such a different style than anything else I've read of yours but it's just...I'm dying of laughter right now because this is so prefect and hilarious. I'm so glad I decided to go on a little bit of a fanfic binge tonight.

Seriously, bravo. This is amazing.
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
O.o
Orcux chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my gosh. HAHAHA xD That was madly hilarious!

"Oh, how bloody wonderful!" The best. Ever.

3 Thanks for sharing this with us!
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
WHAT? even though you warned us that it was random... it was way random... but quite funny... crackfics are fun...
Moonsilk - Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I was re-reading this and just had to say something: When you say the audience blinks once, that's wrong. Because we're the audience. We blink once when Harry does, once when Draco does, and once when you say we do. So that's three blinks.

Before any random people ask, I am hyper. And there was much rejoicing. Yay.
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hey I've read this before!

Is what I was thinking when I read this ...

No hot dog in buns, pooie.
Ravenshirin chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
hahaha! That's awesome!
Rhen Nightshade chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
*Dances along with the music*

Snape's very nice, here. *Pats him on the head. Snape cowers from the hyper person*
kikijio chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
The only thing that could POSSIBLY improve this fanfic, would be one SAUCY sex scene ;D

AHH YEAHH (L) loving it XD
Unconditionally Me chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was pretty good!
miharu1212 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
the ending part was cute..

the part where u said he flipped out his wand,i din think of anything else,thn u said u sickos..i bursted into laughter..

this fic is so funny..

the ending part,HP blinked once, Draco blinked once,i blinked once(coz i'm in the audience)...n i smiled again after tht.. _

thnx for writing.. :)
Yet Another Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
But, Malfoy's don't flinch.

No, the one that casts spells, you sickos.

'dear' Professor Severus Snape

I LOVED IT! how may i ask did u become so cool? i must know. Really Val u rock my socks. lol

I'll say it again, I LOVED IT! lol but i was that one girl in the audience who drooled instead of blinking.
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Val! Hehe, this was bloody brilliant! _ I love your sense of humor. Had me crackin' up!

Gotta love that Draco/Harry chemistry, eh? I sure do. Did a great job with humor! And Snape! HA! Loved it! Kudos to the most awesome writer in fanfiction!

Cherry Jade
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Oh my god you're hilarious. I love your sense of humour.. And you wrote this years ago - I think it's safe to say that you've gotten funnier. There were a few typoes, but I forgive you because it was nothing that stopped me from understanding what you were trying to say.

*Laughs* so snarky, I love it.
Alison chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You have, like, the greatest sense of humor /ever/. This was HILARIOUS!