Reviews for SH4: The Case of the Lunchtime Abduction
The Ansem Man chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
Oh my... This is one goooood mystery. I wonder where Shirley Holmes comes from? I've never seen the series. Very cool mystery, I must admit. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is excellent work.
anya chapter 10 . 4/27/2001
**trying not to sound like a star wars character** I have a bad feeling about this! That Mr E is really something terrible to deal with! Ack! He has very good plans, he is smart and a very good foe for Shirley & CO. I can't wait for the next storie, and why od I have the feling that the wrestling bit was important? Well, even if it wasn't, I hope to read more from you soon, because I love these stories! :)
anya chapter 8 . 4/2/2001
A cliffhanger? NOOOOOO! Aww,poor Molly... I really had the feeling that I didn't want to know what had happened to put her in that state. :(

Other than that,this was another great chapter even though it seemed smaller than the others... Maybe I'm just imagining that since I want to know what happens next. ;)
anya chapter 7 . 3/29/2001
What? *The* Mr.E? No way! He wouldn't be there by himself, even if the place was filled with ENIGMA agents... Rigth? Sith! Ok, they have to get out of there,someway! And what could drive Molly into being in that state? I don't think I really want to know... *gulp* Well, this was one heck of a chapter, vry well written and all, but the only thing I can think rigth now is: When is the next one comming? ;) (Yes,I'm very predictable! :D )
anya Everyone knows by nowthat i'm lazy to log in chapter 6 . 3/20/2001
Stinks dorm? Huh? What can Stink have that will help them if they find trouble with ENIGMA? Guess I'll have to keep reading to find out,hein? ;)

Wel,I still think you're doing a great job on this storie. I'll be waitting for more! :)
anya chapter 4 . 3/4/2001
Sith! Sith,sith,sith! What does E.N.I.G.M.A. want with Molly? Unless they want to recrut her... Nah!That's not it. Pretty obviously it's not. Well, i'm waitting for the confusion in my head to be cleared with a post really soon... :)
anya chapter 2 . 2/28/2001
Ugh,my last review came out completly messed up! I was trying to something like this: What? No Molly in there? How can this be? Did she all of the sudently became smarter and planted false clues for Shirley to find? Somwhow that doesn't seem very rigth... Hmm, after reading the other review i'm really curious... Does this have anything to do with E.N.I.G.M.A.? Well, i have a couple of ideas in my head, but i'm waitting forward for more. BTW,where can i find the rest of this story? I would love to read it in one piece. I really hate to wait for more. ;)
anyaagain too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 2/28/2001
What? No Molly in there? But,but,but... Okayyyyyyyy... What's really going on arThis doesn't have tell me it hasn't... I mean,why would they do anything anything to do with E.N.I.G.M.A does ound there? it? Please to someone like Molly? Uh,scratch that...That migth be a good idea! (J/k) Hmm... More soon?
MacGyverMagic chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
You know I already read this. Just wanted to say I count this one as one of the best stories you've written. You probably know why... (what will happen is just great, like it)