Reviews for Dying Without You
Totosay de Cueca chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
please please, I read your fic and loved it, please let me translate that, to other brazilians girls and boys can read and love to! please please please! i am your fã!
kitteh lova chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
oh its so cute when boys snuggle and sleep together!XD
Stinuli chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Great story! :)

Draco is soo cute..

Cant wait for more! :D
demonicange1 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
"see with eyes unclouded...by...hate...". Princess Monanoke much? :)
demonicange1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
GAH! BETA! BETA! BETA! it's driving me insane! and PLEASE seperate who is speaking into different paragraphs. that is ALSO driving me crazy. however, the story thusfar is very awesome! so, i'll continue to read it, but PLEASE go back and fix it somehow! PLEASE!
thedancingelk chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
update!
Rinc chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
this is pointless seeing as u haven't updated since 2004 and it is almost 2007 now... but... DAMN IT UPDATE NOW! okay i feel better i will add this to my story alert list mouran for 3 days that it isn't updated then end up forgetting it until i go back and serch the same topic read it again and try to review only to find i can't because i already have...i've done that before too.
Liz White chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
KEEP WRITING! im loving it, fantastic for your fist time! keep on writing! please i will do anything
The Stitched Ninja chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
*sobs* you're right, if you listen to the song you get the full effect! WONDERFUL chapter! PLEASE update again soon!
little kitsune chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
its so... i dunno. the storys great but that last chapter, well ... wow
Devils Mime chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
this is a really good story so far. i do hope you update again, i really want to know what happens.
AnimeMerodi chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
hey update soon! it's been a long time.
kyLaaa chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
will u still continue this story? it would be such a waste if you didnt. hope ud update. btw, i hope u consider getting a beta. :)
Beautiful-Boy-Love chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Go this story. I love it. PLease update soon. So when's the lemon? Hm?
slashslut chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
dun dun dun! i'm really liking the ust and drama in this fic. i hope you'll keep writing. it so sucks when i really get into a story and then . . . nothing, the author just abandons it, and usually at a really critical moment too. that's just rude. don't be cruel to your readers. finish the fic!