Reviews for Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
BookWorm08 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
I love your story. I haven't looked at your profile yet,but do you have a sequal? If you don't you have to write is a fantastic story,and I love
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
i loved it!
Phonebook chapter 10 . 2/17/2007
That was great I loved it awsome job
Mr.Tre Cool chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Oh My God! A nine year old basically trying to rape a six year old. Wholly crap. That's just nasty. Ew...
music4mysoul chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
Aww, this story is so sweet! You wrote it very great!
lora chapter 10 . 12/12/2004
that was really good i like it!
nature-girlie chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
Awesome story got an awesome endging! Thanks! I'm waiting for the sequel!
Laine chapter 10 . 10/26/2004
Ok, seriously. Ew. She's dating the boy she grew up with as a brother.
smile1 chapter 10 . 10/26/2004

This was a very sweet ending to such a sweet story.

Bye, smile :-)
oneoflifeslollopers chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
aww...what a cute ending!
Poodernite chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Hey! I just finished the whole story, and I loved it. I love Rory and Jess as kids, and everything they went through together. I happened to really like the two points of view, and I think this is one of the best stories based on a song that I've read. I like that the lines were just woven throughout and then all coming together at the end. It was adorable. I'll be looking for more of your stories, sorry I didn't review sooner. Great Job! Keep it up!
OTHlover04 chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
i loved it!
JenaMariano chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
oh my god that was just to sweet. (gushing)

love it!

Lnkz chapter 9 . 10/24/2004
I really really like this story a lot! I love how it switchs from Jess' point of view to Rory's! Great Job!
smile1 chapter 9 . 10/23/2004

This was such a sweet chapter. Jess seemed to be a bit out of character, maybe a bit too sweet, but I think that in this story, Rory can be blamed for that change in his personality. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Bye, smile :-)