Reviews for Television
EleganceWithATwist-x chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This story was fabulous!

It really made me laugh!

x
Vixen in Violet chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
LOL! xD Love this.
MormonMafia chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
hahaha that was really good writing. Bubble was so in character. well done!
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Well done, dear. Especially Bubble was really in character, dialect and all. :-) Couldn't quite agree on Patsy but overall it's a great job. :-)
Deeply Darkly chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hey, pretty good! The end made me laugh - sounded typical of them both. Would have liked to read about them actually on site; could have been so much longer.
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
pretty cool
Shanie-Bear chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Terrific, I just love AbFab - You play their parts well, Bubble especially, I could picture every scene. Brilliant.

The only advice I could give is that you could of made it longer and more detailed - their was so much more you could of done with that fantastic storyline!

I could even picture Jennifer Saunders writing a storyline like that for AbFab, the Amish thing was a bloody good idea. But I just think you could of done more with it if you know what I mean.

Love, Xroix xx
Elle Hoffman chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Heh.. That was great. Thumbs up!
Weekender chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
What a GREAT story! I love AbFab and you really nailed their "voices" and characters. Bubble was especially good - LOVE the "wek-up"! I laughed out loud just from the idea of them being in an Amish Country reality show. Strange thing is.. it could happen! Being drunk and falling down at the airport was great. Reminded me of the episode "France" when they went wine tasting got so trashed they couldn't even swallow - the wine just poured out of Patsy's mouth. I would like to make a request: take your time and re-write the piece making it longer including more details. The only change I would suggest is for Saffi NOT to tell them about Amish country.
Adina-Anne chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
That was really cute! I don't watch the show enough to know all their names, but your story was so clear, and the characters so in place, that I could easily figure out who was who. Thanx!