Reviews for Willow Trees and Sakura Blossoms
Taraah36 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
UPDATE
ZombieLeyLey chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Um... Are you gunna explain the rest of the 'how she fell in love story' from chapter 2? Cause that really didn't sound much like any kinda love I've ever seen...
Colormyworld chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Amazing story. You wrote it well and I love the events you're focusing on, and that you still manage to include Izayoi. I'm adding it to my Favorite Stories and Story Alert.
Winter Bean chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
Oh it was a cute Sess chap write more

Al
Chibi0Dragon chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
You deserve way more reviews, this fanfiction was wonderful!

Although you may have better luck if you change the summery from Isayoi to his mother, Or something like that. From what I can tell of the fanfiction writers here is that many of them dont know much about what is beyond being shown on television. ; And a lot of people dislike origional characters, and may mistake somebody from the movie for a mery sue.

Laughs* but it was a great fanfiction, your writing style seems to be really good, and have the same 'rythem' of the manga or anime, if that makes sense.

Haha, well I noticed that you havn't updated for a while, Please give us a new chapter soon. I eagerly await it!

And I apoligise if this review was uncomprihensible, I was watching a movie at the same time so I wasn't paying much attention to my spelling or grammer...aqnd it was like my frist review in a long time 0.0 Way too long.

Feel free to send me an e-mail

chibi_dragon
Jarock16 chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Looking nice. IMO, I don't think Sesshomaru doesn't want to kill Inuyasha at all. He might hate him, due to him being a half-breed and his mother was partly the cause of their father's death, but doesn't want to kill him. Sesshomaru has his own way of helping Inuyasha. He lead him to the tomb of their father so he could get the Tetsuaiga. He show Inuyasha the power of the Wind Scar, and played a part to help him master it. All those times he attacks him is to strenghten him up.
Mistress Meow chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Ah. Interesting. I followed your link from T3F out of curiosity. Looks like a good fic so far. I do have some suggestions, however. Your grammar really, really needs work. Your dialogue does not have the correct punctuation. Would you like me to beta-read (edit) this story for you? I'll point out what needs fixing so that you can learn.