Reviews for Chimera
tk chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
are you going to do a sequel, cause I would love to see this story, and Jess and Dean's realationship continue, I love the whole idea of this fic and it's written really well.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh, so lovely. I know that reviews like this are singularly unhelpful, but I can't think of anything that you should change. Thanks for the read!
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Can put this on my C2 archive?
amanda chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I don't know if you want reviews, but this was beautiful.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
aww it was so good!
unfold chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is the only time I have enjoyed a Jess/Dean story. I mean, really felt something from it. Jess seems all too real to me here. Well done.
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
This is amazing. I'm fascinated with Jess/Dean stories. They absolutely hate each other, it would definitely make for some really hot UST. :) Enjoyed it greatly. :-*
bubukittypuck chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wow, it sent tingles down my back but in a good way. You have a way with words and I salute you for it. Please write another chappie. I'm putting you on my favie list. Never seen a story with Dean/Jess relationship. Gives you a ten out of ten.
Arianna555 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Someone was not kidding when she said she was amazed. ;)

Really.

Because I...*shrug* I never thought about this kind of fic much before. I know I couldn't write it, but I like the idea if it's done...right? Is that the word I'm looking for? But you know what I mean. )

And this is right.

I love stories I find and read and then just go "wow", and this is one of those.

I am content. I am content with you.

I loved the repetition here. And that it's real, that Jess is thinking these things. He won't say anything aloud and he won't admit it, but...he knows that. He's...trying to convince himself that it's okay?

The touching is over now.

It's just...all these things that Jess admits. Which...I haven't tried, and wouldn't because I could never do it justice, so I actually can't say this. But...it's (it would be? *shrug*) *hard* to write stuff like that. Meaning really, really hard to write it down and not throw it away. Really hard to think it and think that it's okay. I know I'm only speaking from my point of view because I guess it is impossible to actually know others...

Uh, yeah, stop me now. Heh.

$

Wow.

It just really hits you. How...honest this is, how real it is for Jess.

I like to say mean, taunting things to you.

You hardly ever seem to care, though. Maybe you just don’t hear me.

And with something I doubt they would consider on the show...it's still So. Real. And beautifully done.

All these random facts that yeah, they would notice, but that aren't often (or usually) written, in any situation. I don't know how to explain what I'm thinking...which could explain all these long incoherent reviews. ;) But still...I love the random facts. Not so random, really...

The little details you wouldn't normally think of noting, but are there, and are noticed, and it's perfect.

The only things that pass from my lips that you hear without strain are my whispers in the dark.

I honestly don't know how to tell you how amazed I am by this.

And you better believe I am.

It's...it's painful, almost...but it's not. It's...

Agh, I'm so bad at this.

So original, and so perfectly done.

I hate you for making me doubt myself, making me unsure and vulnerable. I almost feel innocent with you, because I sometimes get scared of you and of us.

Wow.

Because isn't that one of the things Jess fears most?

Being unsure. Being vulnerable. And possibly worst...being innocent. Being scared. But in a way, it's good.

The word order? (I'm a freak.) Is so perfect for this. "I sometimes" instead of "sometimes I"...don't ask me why, but it rocks. Every word is in the right place and is used the right way... Not as in the correct definition kind of right-it is, heh, but-it works so well.

Realism is what I tend to love most in fics (I bet that wasn't obvious?). This definitely has it.

'so' is replacing 'just' as the word I use too much, I think.

Keep writing!

They so need italics on .
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wow.

This was really beautiful. *nods* I'm supposed to meet people for dinner in five minutes, and I had to stop to read and review. I couldn't look away.

And now I'm smiling. Because this... this is really good.

Thanks!