Reviews for No Biting
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
slayer99 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
oh god these are brilliant, made my day
Joanne Brandon chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is just brilliant - stupid grin and everything I loved this. Em is sweet and just Spike being hysterical is hilarious! I really loved it!
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hehe this is funny. Really good I love Little things like this.
Gfcem chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Love your ending, "Daddy yells real loud when YOU bite him."

And Spike's reaction? Perfect dad reactions. No dating until your thirty and goes into shock at the mention of kissing. Indeed, a little choppy, but still a great read. Thank you for writing this.
realawsome chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
hahahahahhah hella funny
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aha.

this was real funny.

i loved it.

:D

"Daddy yells real loud when you bite him."

priceless.
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was hilarious! wow, what a great little fic... i hope we see more of emma and zoe! poor spike! loved this... ]
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh, poor Spike *wg*

They are just so adorable. And funny.

And smart. Very smart these new generation of Summers.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
oh so cute! I laughed! it was so good please do more like it!
ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
LMFAO! Love it! These two are cute. Maybe more ? They can't just be left at this.
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i think the twin stories are good, but not as brilliant as the others. they aren't bad and they aren't just okay, they're good; but most of the others are brilliant.
Josh Printiss chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Personally i really enjoy your work with Emma and Zoe. I really like the fan fics of them and personally i would love to see more. My girlfriend showed them to me and i think their awsome. I left my e-mail so if you want you can e-mail me and i can go more into detail about what i like. well i hope you write more.

Josh
Amy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Spike has 2 daughters!That's awesome, you can't leave it there. I really want to see them grown up! Spike as a father, that's great! please write more of them!
wesleyssilverphoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
WOnderful! I love Spike's hysteric-ness! And the twins personalities are adorable, esp. Emma's.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »