Reviews for Laurel Wreath
MoonFallGiantsWrath chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
A decent start. No obvious errors that I could pick out. The dialogue for Clay was surprisingly well written, normally it is hard to write dialect, southern being a tough one, but you did reasonably well.
mzmonkee09 chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
Hey do you think you can rite the epologue soon please!
sas sas chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
thanks for updating loved it great ending just plain great
sas sas chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
look are you going to write another chapter because i loved the other chapter and you havent updated in a wile
sas sas chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
loved the chapter you are one tlaneted author
sas sas chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
are you going to write another chapter coz that was great
Hazy Twilight chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
I love it! Make a new one please!
Storm Sword chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
this is a nice story, but i have a question.

I had the idea about the rabbit's ears being at a giant mall in one of my stories. Did you use that idea after reading New Dragons?
cartoonhottie200 chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
Jill: whoa wait i never entended on taking Clay from yah i'm happy to share with you. but not now.

Clay in a teddy bear outfit: no more dressing me when ah take a nap.

Jill: but it makes you look so cuddly wuddly! KUTGW
Linda chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
How did you get the name for the main character of Laurel Nee?
DesiredStorm chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Yup i like the update! So cool! And aw poor jwack and hwis bwoken nwose! Lol seriously girl you have talent! I can't wait for the next update! And i can't believe it i just spent 20 mins reading that... WOW! It must be good... love your fic! KUTGW!
DerryBabe chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
:P Yeah Clay & Laurel... wonder were i got that idea from lolz! Nice chapter! Long but awsome! _ I really like this fic! You've got talent! I definitally will keep reading this! Well KUTGW! Cya love ya xoxo

.::Dannii::.
cartoonhottie200 chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
yeah power to the Clay fans!right Clay?

Clay tied to a chair with ducktape on his mouth:Mfh!

Jill: well i've got buisness to take care of love your story!
Kyxell chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
kool story!
DeathRealm chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Great story i like haunted flower to shes a great author please update this soon its so kool!

*DeathRealm*