Reviews for Varsity Babes
Buffy A. Summers chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Keep writing, please! I love this story and you are a realy good auther!

P.S. I would have typed: Elizabeth Anne Sumers, if there had been room. :(
newyork423 chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
haha lol fun
Courigan chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
You meanie! You need to update soon or I shall cry a million tears. :*(
Phoenix chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Nice fic! I love the idea (though the credit has to go to Gidget there) but you've shaped it into an adorable, hilarious story. I love Joy and Meri - LOL about the bunnies.

The horrifying twist you added at the end was great. Hurry up and finish it; I want to know what happens next!
JustAFilmAndTvGeek chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
i really like this story i have read it over and over again please write more
DrusillaSeer chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
*clap clap* that was great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
C'est Magnifique chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Oh, that was so fluffy! The "love of his UN-life" thing made me giggle instead of be all sappy, though. Please update, this chaper's ending was EVIL!

Reviewer chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
oh, evil, evil! you can't stop there!
C'est Magnifique chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Painful…or at least for Dawn. I loved the peice with Joy (she's so cute!). Please write more with Meri in the next chappie!

JenJenxx chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
I think this story is really good! It was very confusin at the beginning but now i know all the charactors its really funny! Can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe in the future you can do a chapter where they have grown up to be teenagers and going through puberty and wild child phases! that would be cool!
gidgetgirl chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
So somewhere along the way, RJ was vamped? How does he know about Rory? How could he, since she was a mystical pregnancy, not the result of actual intercourse? I'm a bit confused...
ka-mia2286 chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
So RJ's a vamp now. Sweet that means that Spike can kill him. Poor Rory her Mom's about to be killed, or not. Oh I liked the scene with Joy and Angel it was sweet
C'est Magnifique chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
I love Meri! Figures she would have a bunny thing. This story is so cute. Update soon? Please!

GG chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
*sends you subliminal messages to update
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
You have been nominated twice under Bedtime Stories, Teddy Bears and Apocalypses. Under FFA submission rules, both of your fics are going to be disqualified. However, two different people nominated your fics and to be kind, we are going to assume that neither of them were aware of that mistake.

In order to still qualify, we need you to accept only one of the nominations under BSTBA.