Reviews for Varsity Babes
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This has been nominated Fractured Fairytales Awards.

Categories:

Bedtime Stories, Teddy Bears and Apocalypses

Crayong Wars and Superhero Parents

Please confirm that the children in this story are:

a) 3 to 6 years old

b) raised by at least one of their biological parents

Also, let us know if you are accepting the nomination or if you want to enter into other categories.
fadedexistence chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
oh my goodness! it is so adorable! keep writing! :) i really like the way you write.. you are awesome!
RageMore chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
No worries, your Lex (or gidgetgirl's as the case may be) is adorable, I love him already. This story is turning out awsome already, keep it coming (I was anxious to read it as soon as I saw the challenge). Ooh, just one question, I realize that Alison & Alexis make the cutest couple in real life... but um any reason why Willow, Miss self-proclaimed "Gay now!" is suddenly w/the boy lovin' again? Just wonderin'.
gidgetgirl chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
I thought this chapter was adorable. Wesley was well-written, and Lex is quite possibly my favorite of the kids. It's either him or Rory for me,I think, and speaking of which, I'd love to see more of Rory, and of Meri torturing Lex, and of Lex maybe having a crush on a little girl who ISN'T one of his 'cousins'...

You MUST update this soon! And you did a very good job without a beta. The only major thing, it's Dr. Seuss, not Sues.
gidgetgirl chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
another cute chapter that I missed the first time around. A little messy grammar wise, and Anya seemed a little over the top, but Meri continues to amuse. I really like it when she talks with animals, and I thought the Sexy puppy think was amusing, albeit reminescent of Jenny's Sexers...

UPDATE SOON!
seamermaid12 chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
hey that was great! awesome story! keep up the great work!
shriuii chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Hm, I like this too. I think I like Lex, and Rory the best. Continue soon, please.
brc87 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Read the four chapters,I love should definitly write more to kiddos are so /Wesley,eh?Never crossed my mind,but now that I think about it,it could the Buffy/Angel,Spike/Dawn,and Xander/Anya of my fave couples.I hope you continue this fic cause its awsome.-Jazzy
HarleyStitches121 chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
Good story! UPDATE SOON!
Lady Savage chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Here's a review to let you know I read. Keep writing. Trust me, odds are a lot more people are reading and not reviewing. It shits me, but it happens all the time. Still, nice work.

Keep it up
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
How bout an update? I miss the kiddos.
gidgetgirl chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
I'm still enjoying it. A beta would probably help at times, but I'm having enough fun with the kids that I'm not about to start complaining. Rory bringing in a bunny for Meri was hilarious, and I can't wait to see Meri at her photo shoot. Lex is my favorite, little sweetie that he is.

Update Soon!
tikonakitsune chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
I love this. Pure wakyness. I think my favorites are Joy and Lex. Update soon.
gidgetgirl chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
lol... gosh Meri seems evil. And leave it to the bunnies to tell her where Lex is hiding. I have to say INCESTY MUCH? considering that Lex and Meri are half siblings... Rory in timeout was great, and I think the Dawn/Spike pairing might work in this case. So it's Dawn/Spike, Angel/Buffy, Willow/Wesley, and Xander/Anya? I like Rory and Lex best, and then Meri, though I guess that's to be expected, since they're mine. I'd appreciate a continued disclaimer each chapter, just because a lot of people don't read them all the time, and if you put one on each chapter, there's a better chance that people will actually figure out who belongs to who.

Update soon.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
hehehe...this one, I love. Rory, Meri, and Lex are exactly how I pictured them. You may want to slow down a little next chapter and spend some time explaining each of the kids in a little more depth, but I really loved this!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2