Reviews for No Kunoichi
crimewaves chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Yes, this is lovely. And it fits in with the Temari in my head just right. I always had the impression that she didn't have girliness pushed onto her like the way I envision happened to the other Naruto girls, if that makes sense. Like she was wild as a little girl, and then when it was time for her to learn to be a kunoichi, she just quietly learned but inwardly rejected the teachings, and carried on living. Well, that wasn't coherent at all. But it was a lovely fic. Thank you very much for this.
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love this! It's probably the most feminist fanfiction I have ever read (in a good way). I wouldn't want to be a kunoichi in the Narutoverse either, because it's so true that "even the strongest of them is nothing against the strongest ninja." (Kishimoto-san really needs to make his female characters more powerful -.-). Temari is the only ninja who was able to bring down a powerful villain (Tayuya) by herself to save Shikamaru, but even then the other 4 of the Sound 5 seemed more powerful imo. The only instance of a kunoichi beating a powerful MALE villain was Sakura v. Sasori, but even then she needed Chiyo's help. I hated how, in the series, the guys were taught all this weaponry stuff and the girls spent like half their training time on flower arranging xD. It's not like dressing elegantly or arranging flowers will help you one bit when you are up against a member of the Akatsuki... I think Temari's got the right idea here. Even though you wrote it a long time ago, this is still good :D.
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Temari. 3 I hearts you muchly. I like this cuz it really does show her feelings, and determination to suceed her own way and not be weak.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
something you dont see everyday.

Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/9/2009

I know this was written some time back, but just thought I ought to let you know that I appreciated this fanfict. It's pretty much like Temari to not be too concerned about others' perception of her, and to challenge herself to train hard and be up there, just so she's doing her best for Suna :)

morningmomo chapter 1 . 12/19/2008

i could envision every word and feel the story myself as if i were the one thinking those thoughts

great job once again!
OCQueen chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I liked it, interesting person to do an introspection fic on.
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was a lovely piece. There were a few errors, but not enough to bother with. The only one I can remember is this one: "She doesn't want to be a kunoichi; she just - and yes even though they tell him that it's anything but "just" anything- she just wants to be a ninja." You wrote "him" instead of "her."
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
XD temari kicks ass!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
. . . I think I love you for this. It's just so very - /Temari/. lol
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was totally awesome.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Yay! A Temari fic! And I like it. Its not overly deep peotry, its just... the escensce of Temari! great job.
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
THE AWESOMEST. Good characterization of Temari. Now take that and put it in a plot! I want more!
DramaPoette chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I heart this story. Temari's awesome and I love how she doesn't take any of that "Male" and "Female" crap.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/14/2007