Reviews for Anywhere but in Between
PF2724 chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
This was one of the most amazingly brilliant stories I've read ! I'm a huuuuge romione shipper and you nearly quenched my thirst for fluff for good :D and that little bit of angst, in terms of will they ever get their act together, was perfect.
Also I usually skip all Harry/Ginny parts in stories but I read all of yours and even liked them so that's an accomplishment indeed :D
Love :)
azerjaban chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Great story, really cute. Not too deep but u enjoy Fluffy stories between all the angst I read!
April chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
WTF y didn't she stop him or run after him! ur doing an amazing job on this fan fic! i so applaud u...u rock!
lachambre11 chapter 24 . 8/14/2007
There are no words.

There's nothing I could have ever write that might begin to match the amazement, joy, sadness, wishing and heartache I felt while reading this story.

The characters are so vivid, truthful, and believable. Their reactions and feelings are so much like ours that I actually feel them sitting right beside me, as I conclude this beautiful (and yet so short) story.

I loved all of it. Loved when Ginny ran away when she first saw Harry after those years apart. Loved how they grow closer, and started to feel in love and got together.

Loved how you played Ron & Hermione. That you made Ron's character shine through and through and he was able of acting like a man. Loved how you played with his and Mione's insecurities and doubts till they finally gave in. Because you were able to make it look like true, everlasting love. It's not easy and filled with cheesiness. It's troublesome and confusing and it takes time to find your own pace and stand your own ground.

I particularly loved when on chapter 19 you showed Ginny's comparison to the "happily ever after.” It's great to read fanfics that end with the fluffiness, but you pulled through it. You made it more. You made it real and believable.

And never too explicit. Some fics are just too fluffed and girly. Others are too...aggressive. But yours...It was truthful without being graphic. I absolutely loved it and there's no way I can express my gratefulness for this story. I'm having a bit of a hard time letting go, since I have finished Deathly Hallows for quite a while now (about 3 weeks) but is just hitting me...

And when I read some wonderfully done fics, like this one and Invisible Scars (I finished that one last night, and you got me crying, which is rare...very rare) a quiet feeling of closure washes over me. I hope that you read this review, for I am spilling my guts here and I don't do it very often.

But I believe you should know that your story if helping me move on from a huge part of my life. Not the HP part. Some aspects of my life I've been struggling with, like growing up, becoming an adult; leaving childhood behind and those kids of stuff.

Thank you so very much for this!

Tw1ggy chapter 24 . 3/29/2007
Saying your story was amazing is a complete understatement!

You vividy painted a picture of the destruction caused by the war and the scars that still remained. I have to say that was the most romantic fic I have ever read and I absolutely loved it. I'm not a big RHr reader but I definitely enjoyed hearing about them in this story! Harry and Ginny, well, what can I say I'm a complete lover of that couple so I absolutely loved reading about them. The whole story was heart warming and also heart wrenching. You kept me on my toes throughout the whole thing and I just couldn't stop reading it. The ending was perfect and it made me cry. You portrayed everyone so beautifully, it fits seamlessly with the real books, and like I said I've never read a story more passionate than this!

You are such a great writer and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories, especially Invisible Scars.

Thanks for such a beautifully written fic!

:) Twiggy!
sghaus chapter 24 . 1/1/2007
It's beautiful.
Laura chapter 24 . 8/11/2006
Hi there!

I know that I'm very late with reading this story, so I don't know if you're ever going to read this, but I just wanted to say a few things. I just discovered your story a few days ago, and I got absolutely hooked after a very short time, and I finished today (I read the last chapter before I went to school...I just couldn't bear sitting in school and wanting to continue reading all the time lol).

I absolutely loved the way you wrote and described the characters (they're so truthful to the real ones from Jo's books!) and it's a very long time ago (except of the HP-books) that I loved a story/book so much that I couldn't stop reading. And that even though (I don't know if you already noticed) English's not my first language (I'm German) and it usually takes me much longer to read English stories. Your story was SO awesome that I always forgot it's written in a different language...and as I mentioned before, I wasn't in this "I'm-happy-because-I'm-reading-a-wonderful-book-mood" for some years now, I don't know why, maybe the ones I read were too predictable..but anyway, I wanted to thank you. For giving me back this feeling of knowing that there's a story waiting for you, of wanting to continue reading NOW and not later lol You had me laughing, screaming and almost crying ('cause I wasn't sure if Harry's still alive), sighing of desperature when I thought Ron and Hermione are going to kiss any second and suddenly something totally unexpected happened (like Terry coming into the apartement) that it took me back into the reality immediately, just like Ron and Hermione must've felt. D'you know what I mean? Anyway, I was after a few chapter wondering why you're not a professional writer, an author. You've got real talent and I can't wait to read some of your other stories :) So, (gotta repeat) THANK YOU for giving the love to stories back to me..I almost forgot how it feels to get hooked by a story that much that I totally forgot about my surroundings and that I want to take it everywhere with me (used to do that a lot when I was a child). Thank you thank you thank you :D :D

Take care,

ps: I hope I didn't make too many mistakes :(
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 24 . 8/4/2006
This was one of the most amazing things I have ever read. For the first half of the last chapter I listened to "I'll be" by Edwin McCain and for the second half I listened to "Only time" by Enya. This only enhanced the chapter. Brilliant job.
Dueler312 chapter 24 . 8/3/2006
You should write a sequel for this story, becuse I loved this story a lot.
angelps7 chapter 24 . 3/6/2006
nikiki500 chapter 24 . 2/7/2006
this is one of the best stories i have ever read. but if you dont create more chapters right away, i will be furios with you. this is the most romantic story and i thank you for it.
Jessy chapter 24 . 1/12/2006
hurry up and write another story! you are one of the best writers I have read, and bring these characters so much to life. great job and keep up the good work.
Zarroc chapter 24 . 12/26/2005
this was so good, i really liked it, i'm glad everyone is ok, i'm going to go check your profile to see if you've written a sequel, and if you haven't this a not-so-subtle hint that you should write one! keep reading and writing,

Zarroc chapter 11 . 12/26/2005
good chapter, i don't now when you wrote this chapter, but the whole, "Say i'm not a dog" thing reminded me of the movie THE NOTEBOOK, anywho, good chapter, i'm going to go read the rest now
hollow13 chapter 19 . 11/6/2005
Dear snoopygubs,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being the brilliant author you are. My family is in the middle of a total crisis, nobody will get off my back, and I'm falling in love with one of my best friends, and I have no idea if he loves me as well. Your story is like an escape from my life. I really loved how you portrayed Harry. He feels exactly the same way I feel, and it's really great to have someone who understands that, even if I don't know them. You are wonderful and brilliant and amazing and you should get a nobel prize for all you're hard work. And over all, just plain old thank you for being you.