Reviews for Four Letter Words
matsujun lover chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
It's so funny. Both of Tsukasa and Tsukushi are so childish and stubborn. That's make them match each other.

I love it. Hope this fic WILL BE NOT abandon. Please update asap. It has been 5 years since the lost chapter.
anime07 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Good story!
anime07 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Hope you will still update
anime07 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Hoping for next updates
girliemiradora chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Hoping for updates.
girliemiradora chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Hoping against hope you will update and finish your story.
girliemiradora chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Please add some chapters and finish it. Please...
girliemiradora chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hello! This is anime07. And I decided to give many reviews as possible for this story. Hope you will not abandon it. Please update more.
anime07 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Please! Hope you will update again. Such great story needs updating. Please!
anime07 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
I know that it is too late but please can you finish this story? I hope you will because it is a great story.
whitewave16 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Hi! I'm a newbie of and I just read your story. It had me in stitches-so funny! It's been a long time since your last post would you still be continuing it?
H2OMeLoN4eva chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
hahaha...so let me get this straight...tsukushi is rich and the younger sister of susumu and she likes the same food ensemble as tsukasa. hahaha...he is marrying her like *snap* that. please update asap! so exctiing!
snuffyTHEmonkey chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
agh! where did you go... :( i hope youre doing okay and all. um well i just read your stuff today. its so good... forced marriages are always fun to read about :D ehehehe. i love how they are all still in character and the scene with t&t in bed battling was really cute.. specially since she had to say uncle. and wow the food network is ingenious. i like popcorn and chocolate too! mb that means i'm destined for tsukasa. AHAHAH. right. i wish! i hope that tsukasa finds out that tskushi actually eats like he does.. that will be priceless and then he'd HAVE to marry her. hohoho! triumphant laughter on my part.. i'm sure if these characters were real the mothers would be celebrating. haha. :D

wow.. makino's older brother. you described him so well! so unlike his usual manga character. who seems sorta whimpy and he always reminded me of kazyua the second. lol. i didnt know who makino was thinking about and i thot it was her ex boyfriend or crush from the past. oh and question.. how old are t&t... 17? wow.. isnt htat kinda early for a marriage at this time and age... :D but i dont mind. this is too good to let rot!. please come back and update something. i'm adding you to my fav and alert list. i REALLY hope to see that email telling me you've updated.

thank you so much for writing such a nice fic. its a break from all the angst and reality. (and from studying my stoopid english lit exam... gr.) i'm in denial :P but thank you thank you thank you. it was a very enjoyable read and i hope you had fun writing it.

RAH RAH RAH!

-stm (snuffyTHEmonkey)

hope to hear from you soon! if you arnt updating.. or u are.. i'd love to hear from you! :D:D i'm a fan of your writing
XBECKX chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
*waits forever for the update* HURRY.
Missy chapter 5 . 10/30/2005