Reviews for Haro, Haro!
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I know you wrote this a loooong time ago, but I just wanted to let you know that it's written very well and was very funny!
athrunneedsanewhobby chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
lol never read anything quite as amusing b4. me smiling now. XD
Mikui chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
hahhahahahaha!

SP of SPandFP
Kinasha15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Mr. Gundams-Are-For-Self-Destruction i presme u made up? am i correct funny story u made me fall out of my chair laughing now that is hard even for the funniest comidians hey i just thought of something u know in spain they have the run of the bulls well in gundam seed they have the run of the haro's lol

Athrun get a new hobby or build something that won't attack you or something that dosn't talk scres me oh boy dose he scare me freakie little floating pink ball freaki hate pink anywho great job well written to funny for words u win the "i made jo fall on the floor laughing!" award here u go *hands u a haro keychain* hey i gotta idea oh YEA *picks up sisters homemade haro plushies* (no seriously my sister makes haro plushies) *and throws them at people* muwahahahha ATTACK OF THE HARO'S! (JO HAS GONE NUTS GOOD JOB AND GOODNIGHT MISS. FUNNY-WRITER-LADY)
RaiLei chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
LoL, that's pretty funny. Poor Kira and Athrun getting stcuk with all those Haro's! XD Very scary indeed.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
That was great and really funny! I hope u make more of these!
Alexa chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That was so god! That was one of the best I read in a real long time. I like it when people take Gundam Seed and make it something funny. It had me laughing the whole time. You should make some more real funny ones. Saddly my mom is making me go to bed now so i cant read any more. I'll be back tomorrow.

Alexa 11years
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
THAT WAS GREAT! Pure hysteria! I love how you included Cagalli too! Keep writing Gundam SEED stuff, please!

Digital-Dragon-Master844

"Digi-Dragon"

(Ashley)
lol chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
LOL! That was awesome!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Heheheheh. "Clyne Faction." Good one. *gigglefest*
Lord-Pisces chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This is good! It's rare to see a well written G-rated story. Please continue writing as you have outstanding potential. (Just don't let it go to your head)
Lady Isaiah chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
this is so funny! lol
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I thought it was great. Although now im curious to what Kira and Athrun did to piss off cagalli that much though.
dfshfksdhafj chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
loved the story it's soo funny. I almost fell off my chair but I geuss I'm too easily amused...
Tiger Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/25/2004