Reviews for Forget Me Nots
Miss Emotion chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Please continue this fanfiction as I really love it and find it interesting! Actually I've read it a few times. I can't wait to hear Conan's deduction and the officer's expressions!
Magi chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
i think it would be helping the poor guy if heiji hattori (don't know his american name) called and cleared some of the confusion in conan's head
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
awsome, please have conan solve the case, it would be priceless to see their reations when he's not trying to cover for himself. otherwise so far this story has been amazing, please keep going until its completed!
Ember-san chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
So well written, can't wait to read more! By far one of the best fics I've read, nd I've almost read ALL of the DC fics (out of boredom, lol) Great job, and keep it up!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
This story is really great. It started off a little strange but I think as it progressed your writing definitely got better, well, that or I got used to reading it. lol. Either way, I really hope to see a continuation to this story at some point...the story is just now getting to the really interesting bits, what with Conan slowly remembering who he is, the murderer still on the loose, the Doc still in a coma, and what about his parents? I'd almost, almost expect them to expect periodic calls from the Doc, they might be negligent parents, but they do care about their son...anyway, I suppose I'm just rambling hoping to kick-start your muse...Please continue this soon. Please?
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
:( it'd be really cool if u updated this. I love well written Detective Conan stories but they are really hard to find. This is a really good one
Just one thing chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Hiragana isn't a dumbed down form of kanji: it's the Japanese alphabet.
idia199 chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Even thought it's been years since it's been updated (and since I've read it for the first time). I still love this story, the idea and how you have Conan react on everything. And in the last chapter when Conan really began to doubt being a child and when there was a murder. It seemed like he was on more familiar ground with the murder scene, acting more like he normally would himself. It was just getting more exciting, and I really wanted it to continue. So if by any chance you decide to finish this story, then I'll be happily reading it. Because I've had it on my waiting list on my computer for years and I'm still looking if I have any luck and there's a new chapter, just in case.
Bokreeder chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Sooo... do you think your going to update anytime soon? Because this really is an awsome story, you don't get that many when reading the english dubbed versions. Plus the idea of haveing memmory loss, the confusion, and an AWSOME MURDUER SCEEN, keeps me at the edge of my chair and beaging for more. I love it and I'd be thrilled if you did end up updating it. I couldn't stop reading it till the last word!
catgirld86 chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
hi. ok, i don't know if you're one of the authors who cares what your reviewers think or not, but here goes. i really like this story. i like the plot, the murder scenario, all of it. i especially love how confused conan is. i don't know if you plan to finish this or not, but i would love to see it completed. i would love to see whi murdered shinkei(that how you spell it?). so please, keep writing. -
HosekiDragon chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Oh my gosh, this is AMAZING! PLEAASE update! It is such a great story!
Elena Forest chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Oh. Mah. Gwad. This story is just too amazing! I love how Jimmy (shinichi. Ill never get used to their english name... Too funny and cute! Update soon, you evil cliffie author, you x3
Ic3Yuki chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
I just have one question. Um if Rachel learned cooking from her mother, wouldn't that mean she would be a horrible cook...? No offense to Rachel's mom and all, but in movie 4, when Rachel lost her memory, when Eri offered to cook dinner for Conan and Mouri and Ran, Conan and Mouri immediately tried to avoid it. So...how would Rachel be able to learn cooking from her mom when her mom is so bad at it?
Sumire and Xioa chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
Please continue this story. Its one of the few good stories that use the English dub, and although I prefer the japanese names and such, its still an amazing read.

You've made a few mistakes in spelling and Racheal seemed a bit OC in chapter one, but you've done a good job keeping people in character.

Hopefuly you'll continue writing this even though you stopped 3 YEARS ago -_-

I'll subrcribe to the story anyways in hopes that mabey one day you'll continue writing this amazing peice of fanfiction.

Have a great day ~Xioa Rose