Reviews for Of Love Letters and Dirty Thoughts
Omggggg
LOGANNNNNNN chapter 1 . 1/1
THIS WAS SO FUCKING FANTASTIC. PERFECTLY WRITTEN, ADORABLE, HILARIOUS, AND SO GOD DAMN FLUFFY HOLY SHIT I THINK I LOVE YOU
Totally Raven chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Absolutely gorgeous, such a cute and funny idea! Great work.
Wolfstarshipper chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Lol this was great thanks for this story!
BetterNameToCome chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
"Love is hard and so am I." Omfg I love Sirius. This is so cute btw
Lizzie Branwell chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh. My. Gods. You need to become an author. I would read anything you have to write. Anything. Possibly even your grocery lists.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh my dear sweet jesus bloody fuck moony. Let us be married in the morn. You are an utter wonder. You mislead me: to think that I thought this was simple and cute! Oh, the sweet, sweet betrayal! You have crafted some beautiful, indepth poetry that carries more than one secret on its back, and honestly, it's so beautiful. Thank you for writing this, my dear.
Kyria chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I loved it! Very funny, fluffy and lovely! Also the way Sirius says it's for Remus is superb! Keep on writing!
Evid chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow, way to go Sirius! That is a very original way to confess his love for Moony. It captures both of their characters quite nicely. ;)

Love the fic!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
such a Sirius thing to do. brilliant!
the world goes chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is awesome! I haven't read a Sirius/Remus fic in almost as long ago as this was written. Such a wonderful find. Charming and witty, well-written and perfect. Good job. :)
Gabriel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You're a hero - no kidding.
Fledglingwriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very enjoyable piece. You changed tense a bit in the beginning, but one the flow started I either didn't notice or the switching stopped. I think you captured both of their personas very well and this was a very fun story!
Mazeline Gerard chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
that was so cute! i love anything that involves harry potter characters being gay. in the words of all my friends "I LOVE GAY MEN!"
I am the Cake Fairy chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Well, I figured it'd be awfully rude of me not to review after noting the 'Annie' referenc. (I'm a sucker to musicals which bear my name.)

I loved this. (I love slash in general, but your style of writing is adorable!)

-Elfling (a.k.a. Annie.)