Reviews for Remember Her
Liz chapter 1 . 7/29
Hi, could I possibly make a request? I absolutely love this story; it's literally my favourite and I've lost count of how many times I've read it and reread it. Would it be possible for you to write a sequel of sorts to it where Ginny meets Moony the next morning after the full moon and it shows his reaction to finally having his 'she-wolf'. There's no hurry but I'm positive I'd really enjoy reading it. Thank you very much!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 7/6
Very unique one-shot! I really enjoyed the chemistry between mooney and Ginny while Remus was ignorant. Nice job
Symphony5 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Can I just say I love this!
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
by far one of the best gw/rl stories i have read keep up the great job
Love me some Edward chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
ah that was so god jessica you are very talented

i swear i was so scared when you told me it was remus/ginny

but i think it really works

i love this

ok well ill stop gushing

this was really good thought

im gonna read another one of yours now
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Oh please write more please I love it it is so romantic
PerfectlySirius chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh. My. God! *SQUEE* Remus is just the sweetest thing ever! BRILLIANT! I love how different Moony is from Remus.

*sighs happily* Rem. You made him perfect. Just the way he should be.

You did a fantastic job! Write more!
Les of Chance chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
O I LOVE IT! totally 100%...write more stories like this please!
Dear Me chapter 1 . 4/12/2005

I just finished it and EMIDIATLY reviewed...infact it was or IS the best i EVER read. NOT and just heart touching, so filled

'or better GARNISHED if not soaked in it"with slyness AND THE ENDING..."sighs"

Deeply in love!

Magsluvsaragorn chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
nice! i totally loved that one! i adore remus, he's so sweet!
Ms.Persephone chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Oh my god...your story is so moving. I told my best friend about it and she had the same reaction. And the award for best Harry Potter fic goes to...Remember Her by Jen-SparolfWing. Keep up the excellent work. I would say update soon but I don't see how you could top this story. Have fun trying.
Titou Moony chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
*o* whouaouh! grat!
LiLAzNGrL8790 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004

I loved this story a lot! I loved the way you placed out Moony and Remus. PLus I just loved the way you should Moony in the end when they kissed.

Please write more RLGW fics!

ShibbySpunkyChick chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Jenny, dahling, I love this fic! When you sent it to me to beta, I fell in love with it. And now look, it's on !

I loved how 'Moony' lets Remus remember, and Remus confronting Ginny about it. J'adore!
aikakone chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
You know, I REALLY liked this story when you first sent it to me to host at GROWL. Because of my love of the couple and ownership of the site, I have read lots of R/G fanfic. Sometimes there's great stuff, other times it's mundane and such a chore. Yours, however, was a truly original piece that stands on its own.

I just love the character you have here. It's a nice look into the animalistic Moony and how they are different. I loved Moony's determination to remember Ginny. And the amber glint in the eyes at the end was chilling in such a good way.

This is truly a stellar fic, and I hope here and over at Fiction Alley you get the recognition for it that you rightly deserve.