Reviews for Remember Her
Symphony5 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Can I just say I love this!
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
by far one of the best gw/rl stories i have read keep up the great job
Love me some Edward chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
ah that was so god jessica you are very talented

i swear i was so scared when you told me it was remus/ginny

but i think it really works

i love this

ok well ill stop gushing

this was really good thought

im gonna read another one of yours now
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Oh please write more please I love it it is so romantic
PerfectlySirius chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh. My. God! *SQUEE* Remus is just the sweetest thing ever! BRILLIANT! I love how different Moony is from Remus.

*sighs happily* Rem. You made him perfect. Just the way he should be.

You did a fantastic job! Write more!
Les of Chance chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
O I LOVE IT! totally 100%...write more stories like this please!
Dear Me chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
THAT WAS WONDERFUL,

I just finished it and EMIDIATLY reviewed...infact it was or IS the best i EVER read. NOT and just heart touching, so filled

'or better GARNISHED if not soaked in it"with slyness AND THE ENDING..."sighs"

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

Deeply in love!

Me!
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
nice! i totally loved that one! i adore remus, he's so sweet!
Ms.Persephone chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Oh my god...your story is so moving. I told my best friend about it and she had the same reaction. And the award for best Harry Potter fic goes to...Remember Her by Jen-SparolfWing. Keep up the excellent work. I would say update soon but I don't see how you could top this story. Have fun trying.
Titou Moony chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
*o* whouaouh! grat!
LiLAzNGrL8790 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh,

I loved this story a lot! I loved the way you placed out Moony and Remus. PLus I just loved the way you should Moony in the end when they kissed.

Please write more RLGW fics!

Love,

LiLAzNGrL
ShibbySpunkyChick chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Jenny, dahling, I love this fic! When you sent it to me to beta, I fell in love with it. And now look, it's on !

I loved how 'Moony' lets Remus remember, and Remus confronting Ginny about it. J'adore!
aikakone chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
You know, I REALLY liked this story when you first sent it to me to host at GROWL. Because of my love of the couple and ownership of the site, I have read lots of R/G fanfic. Sometimes there's great stuff, other times it's mundane and such a chore. Yours, however, was a truly original piece that stands on its own.

I just love the character you have here. It's a nice look into the animalistic Moony and how they are different. I loved Moony's determination to remember Ginny. And the amber glint in the eyes at the end was chilling in such a good way.

This is truly a stellar fic, and I hope here and over at Fiction Alley you get the recognition for it that you rightly deserve.
LostRose chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
WOW

i love this story it was really sweet

you should keep writting if not this story then another one

lots of love

rose
elena chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
hi! I'd already read your story, is just grate! i'm not good at english, but i understood it well. I'm fron Spain so english is not my stronger point , but I try...The story is just wonderfull! I love it, is so nice , don't laugh at my horrible english on writing please! i don't usully write reviws for english story , but now I'm trying!

se you