Reviews for A Force Unleashed
tfobmv18 chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
I like it. Poor Rogue, I almost feel bad for Magneto 'cause I have a feeling that she's going to act on that hate one day. Keep up the good work.
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
You said it was Ororo who commented on Rogue having a crush on Logan well I actually remember most of X-1 and it was Jean who said that to Logan not Ororo just thought i'd clear that up don't mean to be rude so please don't take it the wrong way I don't even know if you still read these reviews i've seen all of the X-men movies I managed to record the first one but I haven't been able to rent the second one recently so that I could see the two important scenes that I missed the One with a mention of Gambit and the one with Mystique turning into Rogue on Logan.

thanks Rogue

P.S great stories so far
Digital Tempest chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
Finally, ffnet is kind enough to let me review stories again. I won't keep saying the same old things over and over again, but this story is just coming along nicely. Can't wait to read more.
ME chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
I think you're missin' a chapter. Pt. one ain't there
TheDreamerLady chapter 13 . 5/23/2005
hm... was this the last chappy? *is sad, confused, and sniffily*

AW... it was so good too! Well, I hope you'll continue to send me email updates!

CONTINUE!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
Moon Comix chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
wow, good finish!

and annother story! wow your working yorself! lol

please put up the new story soon!

BUH BYE!

MOONCOMIX!
Independent Fire chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
I can't wait for the next fic! You have me on the edge of my seat. I liked how you tied in the other super heroes like spiderman..it was a nice twist. Glad to hear that I'll learn more about kitty and lance's past doings as well as remy's. I thought the convo between moira and rahne was sweet. I can't wait to read more.
Episodic chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
Good conclusion. I can wait for the next stage. Even though things are looking anything but up. But that's life really. And as for my stories, I'm just going to rewrite them how I originally wanted to. There's going to be a long note on the bottom of the first chapter that explains some stuff. So on that note, until one of us updates, see ya.

good stuff, update soon.
El Varon chapter 13 . 5/21/2005
Excellent chapter, and story all together. I like how you mentioned the other Marvel movies in this (I personally think they should do that in the movies, but, oh well). I also like Storm's dialogue; the movies just haven't been able to do her justice in that regard.
Lucas'sgirl chapter 12 . 5/20/2005
That was the coolest fight scene ever! You were so descriptive that I could totally picture exactly what was happening in my head. Awesome job. Magneto is such an ass, I really just want to off him. Pyro and Iceman's interaction was really cool, you could see the bits of their old friendship, but also the underlying tension as well. And you brought in Lockheed, so cute. I love that little dragon. And Lance, that was interesting too. Can't wait to see what happens next. What the aftermath of this will be.
Independent Fire chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
Another good chapter. I liked the lance-kitty-colossus interaction as well as the rogue-bobby-pyro conversation at the end. Lockheed sounds adorable. I can't wait to see what's coming up next with Remy. I would love to know the backstory between Lance and Kitty and what his comments were about. It was a great read.
TheDreamerLady chapter 12 . 5/11/2005
lol, well, I'm only what, two days late on this one? *coughs* sorry!

Hey... who's this "Candy" that Warren was talking about... I mean, you couldn't mean Candy southern... so I figure, you just mispelled Besty REALLY bad... *cough* lol

I like Lockheed... and I liked the Kitty/Lance/Piotr tension.. very good very good!

Can't wait for more!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
El Varon chapter 12 . 5/11/2005
Hey, Great chapter. I like that you got Lockheed into this. Though I had kind of hop[ed to see a little more betweenAnjelica and Bobby. Nonetheless, cool chpater.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
I can read anything, long or short, as long as it's good. And speaking of formats, took down my story, they said that the second chapter was in chat/script format...so yeah, I have tons of time to write now without having to worry about deadlines. Of course, only two people were able to get reviews in, including you, so i'm kinda on my own, and no one to tell me whether I'm writing crap or not. And oh, I didn't really expect Magneto to kill anyone...good job with that one. Didn't ever see that coming. Good stuff and update soon.
ishandahalf chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
holy battle sequences, batman! that was impressive, good stuff. yay for them saving the day! although i had a sneaking suspicion that magneto was up to something when he went off with rogue... yup, me being paranoid works out yet again. but aww, lockheed! aww, he's so cute, i KNEW he'd be there...

anyhoo. more greatness! keep it coming.