Reviews for Nice Guys Never Win
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Good. :)
killertrees chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow...that was a really great story! Sad, but really really good. I wish people would stop hating on the RxM pairing. This fic captures the pairing perfectly, especially since he realizes he could never have her. However, this inspires me to write something where he gets the girl! XD What can I say? I'm a freak for happy endings. Even if it drives me to a Deus ex Machina in the end (which it usually does).

Faves!
reviewer chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This is so sweet yet sad. Love it :)
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wow, you are such a good writer. I love this story.
Athla chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
poor guy...
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Wow. That was really beautiful. Magnificent, really. You should write a longer love triangle fic. I loved how it was still robin/amon, but it had michael's felings in it too. Excellent! You have made me very happy.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
That's so sweet, i just started watching Witch Hunter Robin, and last night was when we found out about the "Collar".

Even so early i could see that Amon Rombin would be a populare pairing, but i like Micheal/Robin more. I was actually planning on writing something similar to this.

Anyways, I thought it was beautiful. Keep it up _~
Sango fan chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love your fic! It's so sweet! and yet sad at the same times angst so beautiful!
Haretrigger chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
That's so sad.

Do know what else? It's actually true. Nice guys always finish last. Poor Mike.

Oh. And it was well written also.
AnimeReviewer790 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was awesome!Is this a one shot or are going to continuing it?U should really continue it,it is shaping out to be a really fic,it is about time someone told Micheal's is really great,Update Soon! :)
platedlizard chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Pretty good. I've always thought Micheal had a bit of a crush on Robin, poor guy. The only thing I have to nit-pick is that Robin is 15 in the series, not 16.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
As always, I bow to your amazing ability to capture a great emotion and put it on paper. I can't wait for WHR to come back on Adult Swim in the fall - I missed a bunch of the middle episodes and need to see them. I was always intrigued by the relationship between Robin and Micheal. She treats him to doughnuts and he helped her when things went bad at STNJ and she hid in the well. I think you nailed it when something sparks in him but she looks elsewhere.

As for nice guys not getting the girls - I thought so too, but got lucky my senior year of college. When I stopped looking (in that desperate fever pitch that I was searching in), love found me. It might be neat to have Micheal hook up with Robin in the future (like Todd did with Wanda in your other EVO story) or just someone else. Sometimes it takes the right girl time to figure out who the right guy is.