Reviews for Lady Luck
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
loved it.
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
Awwwwwww! That was a good ending! So Kawaii! I only wish that it continued... oh well. Thank you for writing this, it was really good!
The I chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
You know, I think this is my favourite YGO fanfic. I just love everything about it: The pairing, the one-of-a-kind plot, your writing-tecnique, the way you write the characters, making them completely IC (even Duke "Dara" Devlin), the fact that YOU are the author (because, let's face it, you're the best fanfiction author in YGO-verse fanfiction).

I have read this fic at least four times, and all I can say is: Wow.

Or, to quote the song I was listening to while reading: You're simply the best!
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
This is one of the funniest, most unique stories I've ever read. I love it!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 11 . 6/12/2005
Aw! *squeeps* That was excellent!
gothy wolfie chapter 11 . 4/3/2005

That was so good.

P.S. I like the way Tristan thinks..
lily22 chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
I love this line: It just figured that right after he’d come to terms with the fact that he was apparently bisexual…it turned out he was actually still straight.

It says CHASESHIPPING clearly but not blatantly. And it amused a lot. Er. I'll shut up and keep reading now, shall I?
dawn chapter 11 . 10/15/2004
what a great story! you rock! i was sad to see it end but it finished in a perfect spot. you are a great author and i can't wait to see more of your work!
Sierra's Darkness chapter 11 . 10/14/2004
Ah... nice work. I am sad to see it end. This was an awesome story, and I hope that you do more in the future. You have talent.

~ Sierra
jim hawking jr chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
good ch
DarkShadowFlame chapter 11 . 10/13/2004
::is happy:: What a great ending chapter! This story was great. An original plot, quippy dialogue, and just enough mushiness. Awesome job! _

MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 11 . 10/12/2004
Aw... that was so sweet!

Favorites List!

dawn chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
*giggling uncontrollably while hoping for another update soon*
Maori chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
T_T Why must you torment me? Good, as usual, by the way..._
Sierra's Darkness chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Nice... Wonder what'll happen when the 'gang' finds out about their relationship. Good work.

~ Sierra