Reviews for Lady Luck
DarkShadowFlame chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
::nods:: Well, it had to happen eventually. And how typical that Joey would suggest stalking them, while Ryou (poor, sweet, silly, goofy bishounen that he is) attempts to be the voice of reason. Awesome job with this chapter. Dara/Duke kicks ass. Or breaks fingers, whichever you prefer.

Oh, and I liked Tristan's line about how Joey wasn't the only idiot in the world. :P Give Joey some credit... he's a cute and amusing idiot!

Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter (which is the last, right? I seem to remember this from your bio).

Maori chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
Way to short a chapter for my tastes...I do believe you LIKE torturing your readers...~_
DarkShadowFlame chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
::happy:: This is great. I love this story. I'm in a rush so this is a short review, so just pretend I wrote a five-page rant on the wonderful fluff present here, k?

_ DSF
Maori chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
Gak! *falls over* I so hate cliffhangers! _ Update soon.
Maori chapter 5 . 10/5/2004
Love the story. But I'm almost positive the song is Alanis Morisette, not Meredith Brokks. I could be wrong though.
pixiestickchild chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
That. Was. Awsome.
Sierra's Darkness chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Nice two chapters... I apologize for not reviewing sooner... Just got a new computer in. Keep going with this story, it's shaping up very nicely.

~ Sierra
DarkestAphelion chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Dara laughed into her hand. “Boys are so silly,
DarkShadowFlame chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
::dreamy:: This was sweet. Really, really excellent. I loved this chapter! Great job!

Bishoplover chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
Yes, fluffaholic is back ... I love fluff (sigh)
dawn chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
aw...i'm loving this! and you do such a good job with spelling and grammar. update again soon!
pixiestickchild chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
cool chapter! update soon!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
_ ::is dizzy:: Well, I certainly wouldn't put much stock into that either. Sounds stereotypical. I hate categorizing people. Except that I *have* to lump this chapter into one giant word pile: fluffy! And sweet, and cute, and wonderful. Great job! _

dawn chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
this is really good! update again soon!
pixiestickchild chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
Aww! How sweet! Update soon!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »