Reviews for Lady Luck
Sierra's Darkness chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
Nice. Awaiting the next chapter.

DarkShadowFlame chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
Aw, cuteness. I wonder what *will* happen. But this chapter was great, what with them all fooling around and being all adorable and such... _ Great job!

DarkestAphelion chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
Nana chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Aw! So cute...

Anyways, are Yugi and Co gonna find out and the both of them can officially date?

Would be nice.

The ff is definitely totally cute. Great job!
pixiestickchild chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Yay! So cool! Update soon!
Sierra's Darkness chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Great work. Keep going.

DarkShadowFlame chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
::grins:: Great chapter! It was pretty funny. Tristan's goofy. :P And I like Dara.

Can't wait to find out what you have in store for them

Kevin Nguyen chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
aww so cute
Bishoplover chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
I like stories where my hotties ...(Ryou, and in this case Duke) turn out to be girls : ) I like your stories a you're another peson who likes X Men Evolution .. I'll stop rambling now good job
DarkShadowFlame chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
::elaborate shrug:: Tristan has a point. Duke Devlin is really a girl? Hell, welcome to Domino! For some reason, it reminds me of the city in Aladdin 3- only because of that catchy song. It's more the *mood* or the *feeling* rather than any actual resemblance. :P I'm rambling again. Anyway, this was great! Awfully sweet.

Can't wait till the next update!

Sierra's Darkness chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Good work. Cool how they talked it out. Keep it up.

DarkestAphelion chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Best chap yet. The convo with the figuring-out sexuality was the best, very real.
Nana chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
So cute... (and kinda original - there ain't many original fics anymore). Please update soon.

Luv, Nana
DarkShadowFlame chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
I'm speeding through this review. I actually read this chapter a few days ago and saved the author alert so I could rave about this when I had lots of time, but I don't think I'll ever have lots of time. I figured a quick I LOVE IT will suffice. I really did love this chapter though. It cleared up all my questions about Tristan's sexuality, although that sounded very wrong. ;

Ciao!

a song for jeffrey chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
hey that was really good. It totally put a new outlook in my mine about Duke ( hmm,.. does that make any sense?) nice job. i look forward to more from you (after i read the next chapter XP)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »