Reviews for Lady Luck
oldaccountthisisdumb chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
wow.. i really never thought of Duke (i mean dara) this way. I like it tho, its different! and your writing really makes it.. really good.. ( heh.. im so bad at these reviews.. lol) but no really! i like this.. ( im begining to sound repedative.. ) right.. dso i'll end this.. update soon! if you can! i want to read more!
Sierra's Darkness chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Nice work on this chapter. Keep up the good work.

Sierra
pixiestickchild chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
You know what...I can now totally see Duke as a girl! So cool! anyway great story I love it!
Oni No Yami chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Aw! Poor Du-... Dara! Dara, that's her name. Poor Dara. Update soon.
Katarzi the Stray chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Whoa... messed up.

But I love it. Nice and lovely and fluffly at the end. _ Keep it up!
DarkestAphelion chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
*stares*

Hahaha! I loved that! Poor Tristain, he's got a lot more than he bargained for. And, err, definitely original.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Aww, this was sweet. It got me all confused about Tristan, though, that he can fall so fast for a girl that he considered a guy until just a few minutes before. :P Was Devlin (that's easiest -.-) giving off girl-vibes? Was Tristan attracted to someone he thought was a guy? Was that just a random reintroduction-and-love-at-first-sight? Anyway. 'S fun to speculate on that. Great job!

DSF
Sierra's Darkness chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Nice work. Bit surprised Duke is a girl but O_o hey, it works for me. It would have been better yaoi, but het is cool, too. Keep the good work up!

Yami Sierra
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
LOL! Devlin's a girl! LOL! -
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
::raises eyebrows:: Wow. That was funny. I was snickering basically all the way through. This has a lot of promise keep up the great work. ::grins::

Ciao

DSF
Misura chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
o.O No-o-o-o-o! ;_; Do you know how many of my secret fantasies you've just ruined? *sniffles* That ending was just so ... *coughs and recollects herself* Ahem, I mean, wow, that's a very surprising twist there, at the end. I definitely didn't expect that. ; An entertaining and interesting read with quite a twist at the end. (Yeah, it really got to me, can you tell? ;)
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hey! This is awesome, I really like it. I've read some of your other stories, and they're great too. Thanks for reviewing All You Wanted. Later!

Sierra
falsechaos chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
[hoots] Aww yeah! We've got Tristan and Devlin and yaoi. Works great. Er... okay, from the end of the fic it might not be yaoi, but who cares, we've got romance potential. Charactorization is nice and the plot twist is *very* nice. Can't wait to read more!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4