Reviews for Into the Deep
cjh chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Great story! Too bad you stopped at Chapter 9.
Unused Account Here chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Even in 1906 people in Ireland spoke both ENGLISH and Gaelic
Midnight chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Aww I think their cute together:)
Random Human chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
So are you ever going to continue this? It was getting quite interesting!
Judgementality chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Oh mai. I stayed up two hours later than my bedtime to finish this (slow reader).

And I admit it... THIS IS GEWWWWWD 3

English: Good

Plot: Interesting

Details: Brilliant

Your EPD are all amay-zing! :D UPDATE - don't care if it was years ago that you updated. I'll keep hoping.
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Thank you! Somebody had to realize how awful it is of Archie to reject Betty in favor of Veronica! It has a good start so far.
Vinyaya chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
argharghargh it was going so well! damnit! are you going to continue this?
Vinyaya chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
i love the amish thing... very sudden and unexpected, I thought it would be something else she was all quiet about... but my ideas were way too cliched, yours is really cool. and i wish betty would stop thinking about archie already, she has jon! JON! I love him already... please dont make him turn out evil (although your no writing this any more so what I say can really have no effect.. meh!)
Vinyaya chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
you know, I think I have a crush on Jon! I swear! I LOVE his character! and i thought the random little cd exchanging thing was really cute.
Vinyaya chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
if its any comfort to you, I like your interpretation (sorry.. im referring to a reveiw reply that was to some other person, and.. yeah). I thought maybe ron'd be a little nicer, though not too sweet, since they were supposed to be best friends and everything, but since she's hardly figured in this story, its ok.
Vinyaya chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
still liking it... this story was put up ages ago, im beginning to feel dumb about reveiwing so much. suddenly your inbox floods with a million reveiws about a story you wrote years ago and probably forgot about, and you probably have newer stuff that need reveiwing... but, i really like this, so I'm gonna keep reveiwing if its all the same to you.
Vinyaya chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
it was random, sure, but I liked it anyway. it was cute and discriptive. i'm gonna go read some more...
Vinyaya chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
I liked the veronica's pov bit.. it was funny! anyway, im gonna hurry and read some more now... see ya!
Vinyaya chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
i continue to really like this. its well written without being pretentious and overly poetic and a lot of other stuff writers keep trying even though they cant do it. its straightforward, and I think betty's character is quite in keeping with the comics. well done!