Reviews for Even Immortals Fall
You're talented!
Cried reading it :')
Thx :)
Q chapter 1 . 6/27
This is by far my favorite SessKag story ever. thank you.
MorrisSoler chapter 1 . 3/10
Hello, Youkai Yume!

Let me just tell you, that whoever you are, you are my hero! I wished I was even half as good as you. Your writing and this one-shot are the very inspiration of me taking the pen up in the first place.

I must say that at times, you both frustrate and inspire me; for you write so great that I feel bad about myself; for you write so great and I am compelled to do the same.

I guess there had been one point back in December 2015 that I had first read this fic, that I was so touched I couldn't sleep for 5 days. Totally, I gave up writing and just got stuck in this fic inside my head. You see, I haven't favorited anyone else or any other story. You are the only reason I signed up in the first place. I wanted to write because of this story. I liked fanfic because of this.

Thank you so much. I've been telling people how compelled I was. Even those great writers I know in person are intrigued. I just really really love your writing.

PS: No, I did not even exaggerate anything. You are just that awesome!

Adomani chapter 1 . 2/6
So much feelings!
Bianca chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
To say its beautiful and is beautifully written, is an understatement. I was compelled to read until the very last. And I sincerely felt all the emotions Sesshomaru has felt with every words. You did an awesome job. Thank you for this story that sent chills to my spine and smiles to my lips.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Love love loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
So awesome!:) One of the Best Fanfic I've ever read (_)
kuroya53 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015 was sooo.. Good...where was it hidden up untill now... I couldn't stop myself from reading it and imagining myself as the protagonist. Usually i don't review. I just read the story and leave it...but man i couldn't stop myself from reveiwing your're one hell of a writer dude...if you still visit the reviews(well it was written in 2004 and its 2015 now) then please know that you have made me a one true fan of your writings ...
odango88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Oh my goodness, wow. So heartfelt!
andressa chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
meus parabéns
gothangelp3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is amazing! I was so engrossed in this story I was really sad that it ended!
Please keep writing, you are a fantastic writer!
Thank you so much for a wonderful story!
Yamama chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Great story wanted to cry at the end :)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was a truly beautiful one-shot...
Cynthia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I am 100% sure that this is not the first time people tell you how great this story really is. I was crying through the whole thing. Congrats. you are such a gifted person. keep up the great work
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2013