Reviews for The Trial
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Damn I want to be a lawyer.
Nice work:)
Gfcem chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This story is very cutesy and lovable. I enjoyed the way she speaks to Angel as Uncle Ensouled Vampire. It makes her all the more lovable. And the jury of his peers? It's interesting to see she defines his peers as a Serena-Bear and other such stuffed animals. And your line on the Case of the Eunich? Hilarious. And then your ending ties it all together so it doesn't seem like meaningless fluff, but more like one of those memories you cherish.

It was sweet.
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
loved it! you're a very funny writer! cant wait to read some more! ]
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Well, as you said please...I shall review. And state the following:

heh heh LOVED IT. "The Case Of The Eunich". Genius.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Conclusion? *pouts*

I was hoping for a glimpse of said bed-time stories.

And on how Lindsey and Anya met but this was way of the good.

I liked it :-D Why does everyone think poor, dear Liam is a eunuch?
WellxWisher chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Cute! Sounds like Anya's kid through and through:-)
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
that is a crazy child, in a very good way, and a scary one too. you are really good at writing anya's children. brilliant stories.
See Jane Write chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Woah! So random, but so funny. Good job.
gopie chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That was sweetly funny. Love Laney. She's so cute. SH\he's very smart in the way her brain works yet still maintains that childish innocence. Loved it.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
It would be a great fic if you put spike's twins and Laney grown up. That would be funny. Dating with Angel and Spike in the family.
PyroLegacy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow... ... that was hilarious! please write more!
Ori chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This was funny. I liked the parental banter. Laney was a hoot. Do you have another site where your fics are arranged by series?
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
"constitutionally orgasmic"

A perfect blend of Anya and Lindsay.

OniKokoro88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Well, I really liked this fic. It's really funny. this is my 1st laneyfic and I think I'll read the rest!
Lamb101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005

Lindsey and Anya's kid?

coolest kid in the world!