Reviews for Victoria Base Affair
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
Wow. Just wow. That ending was heartbreaking, but perfect. It shows that the cruelty of war can even crush the purity of true love. Wonderful story that will forever be one of my favorites.
Mornwey chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
*sniffles* That was so sad and beautiful. Poor Treize and Zechs. They deserved better than the deal canon gave them...

Peace out

~TSD
Goldensong chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
What a story. It makes me want to weep and smile at the same time. This is heartbreaking, mainly because of its realism. After all, love can't always come first, no matter how much we want it to. Thank you.
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
Another good chapter. A bit short but it's moving things along. Now I think I'll go and read the unedited version. _

Quistis Trepe05 chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
That was a quick chapter but well done. I think I want to read the unedited version too, so to the unedited version I go. _

Quistis Trepe05 chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Aw, this was indeed a sad chappie. Poor Zechs is being left behind.

Hm, I can't keep but wonder just how long was Lady Une outside Zechs door. I knew she'd appear out of nowhere but I still found it funny the way she announced her presence. lol.

Hm, what will happen next?

Can't wait till after dinner to find out.

Quistis Trepe05 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
I really like this story. A job well done. *thumbs up*

I like the suspense between Zechs and Treize. I like how Lady Une is like a hawk. Always knowing what Treize is up to. It'd be interesting to see how the secret relationship between the guys will hopefully progress with Lady Une always being around the corner. lol.

I must say that the characters are really well portrayed. It's hard to keep characters in character and you have out done yourself. Up till now, it's all been really accurate. Keep up the great work.

I hope that you keep writing, despite the less than expected reviews. I'm sure that there's more people out there that read this story but do not review for whatever reason. There's also others, like myself, that review every few chapters. I'll try to review more often. Promise.

Quity05
yume no yami chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
OMG OMG OMG! *cries*

That's so sad! *snif*

Other than sad, your story is GREAT! I love the way you and your mother have written it!
Luka chapter 14 . 5/16/2005
i have to say your story was the best one i've read yet. its beautifully writen and very heart-felt. i cried through most of the story.

you should really consider continuing the story.
Profiterole chapter 14 . 2/24/2005
What a wonderful story! Like I said before, I'm not very much into the "Gundam Wing" fandom. In fact, I hadn't read any Treize x Zechs fanfics so far. That's why I absolutely wanted to read yours, and it's up to your usual standards! This story is brilliant: well-described fight scenes, interesting political intrigues, great characterization and, of course, sexy bishonen in love. I can't believe they did it in a mobile suit! It must be the modern version of doing it in a car. lol The ending is sad, but the ending of the anime is even more bitter.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 14 . 11/30/2004
Aww... so sad... I figured they'd have to have a sad ending, but I kept hoping...
Rude chapter 14 . 11/29/2004
BUAHHAHAHAHHA!

Why do all the hot, dark, baddy bishonens die in every anime... gr.

(Sniffles) Really good story! didnt imagine the end being so close... ah, well. Congrats.
Ellrohan chapter 14 . 11/29/2004
*blinks slightly* Um, canon? Sorry Maths was last lesson and my brain is still delicate. *sniffs* very unhappy ending. *skips off to read another of your stories* Not that this one isn't really good!
Dreamer'sWasteland chapter 14 . 11/29/2004
...Wow. That's all I can say. That was... really good.
Rune Essence chapter 13 . 11/28/2004
So sorry about the super delayed review, argh! I've been very very busy. Another awesome chapter! And go Trieze! w00t! kicked Dalken's evil traitor butt! *does the chicken dance* erm, im very hyper...And poor Trieze and Zechs, now they must be super sneaky and then they have less time together *sobs* And I have watched the Gravitation anime, it was so cute, but the scenes were way out of order and they kinda didn't do such a good job on the voice acting, but after awhile you kinda got used to it. Wow this is a very long review.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »