Reviews for Keep It Simple
leishalovebooks chapter 4 . 5/5
please update
Amy chapter 4 . 4/2
could you plz finish this i loved it and could you put the simply up i could not find it thank you
leishalovebooks chapter 4 . 2/9
Please keep going with the story is amazing
leishalovebooks chapter 1 . 2/9
Please update
vegetajacoballdai chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
i love this fic
Kerrigas chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
LOL Who knew Goku was a masochist xDD So cuuute!

-DxH
sess18 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I was wondering if you were ever going to finish this story cause I really do like it.
Lady-Indis chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
This was such a great ficcy! Awe, I hope you come back to finish it sometime :) I, for one, would most definitely read!

I love your work ;D So glad I found ya!
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Really good so far! I wish I could read the first story, though. ;)
Atemue chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
This is a great story so far but... you never finished it! ._. And it endet just when everything becomes interesting. I want to see how the others reactions will be especially of their sons. And I really hope everything will turn out fine in the end. I... read the other story before about 'Yousha: A Snowy Interlude' and... is it just there or can it be you are not that big of a fan of Kuririn and the rest? Would be a little sad because I have to admit I like Kuririn a lot. In the mangas I was happy when in the end it was said that he is at last the strongest human.

Ah anyway, that's just personal opinion and I really shouldn't waste your time babbling. What else can I say? Well so far I enjoyed reading it. Not really anything of mistakes, at last nothing I noticed. I loved the scene where Vegeta hunted for the first time. I usually love it when Vegeta and Goku show a more animal side of themself. Also, I really hope Vegeta will be able to get his tail back as well. I love Saiyajin with their tails. XD Well, nothing more to say other than well done job. And... will you end this fic one day? It would be really a shame if this fic will never be finished.

Best wishes

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Burning LilyRose chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wish I could read the deleated scenes and the first story. *pouts* I cant find your homepage
dbz GxV fan chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
that was great now don't you think its time to post the rest?
ryo chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I'm spechless! sorry I cant sell that good I am only 10 _
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
I so can't wait for the next chapter, this story is great. I hope that they will confront everyone about their relationship - can't wait for the fireworks! It really sucks that doesn't allow lemons because I had to keep on switching between this story and the one on your homepage. But great story!
penny chapter 4 . 10/24/2004