Reviews for Keep It Simple
vegetajacoballdai chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
i love this fic
Kerrigas chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
LOL Who knew Goku was a masochist xDD So cuuute!

-DxH
sess18 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I was wondering if you were ever going to finish this story cause I really do like it.
Lady-Indis chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
This was such a great ficcy! Awe, I hope you come back to finish it sometime :) I, for one, would most definitely read!

I love your work ;D So glad I found ya!
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Really good so far! I wish I could read the first story, though. ;)
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
This is a great story so far but... you never finished it! ._. And it endet just when everything becomes interesting. I want to see how the others reactions will be especially of their sons. And I really hope everything will turn out fine in the end. I... read the other story before about 'Yousha: A Snowy Interlude' and... is it just there or can it be you are not that big of a fan of Kuririn and the rest? Would be a little sad because I have to admit I like Kuririn a lot. In the mangas I was happy when in the end it was said that he is at last the strongest human.

Ah anyway, that's just personal opinion and I really shouldn't waste your time babbling. What else can I say? Well so far I enjoyed reading it. Not really anything of mistakes, at last nothing I noticed. I loved the scene where Vegeta hunted for the first time. I usually love it when Vegeta and Goku show a more animal side of themself. Also, I really hope Vegeta will be able to get his tail back as well. I love Saiyajin with their tails. XD Well, nothing more to say other than well done job. And... will you end this fic one day? It would be really a shame if this fic will never be finished.

Best wishes

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Burning LilyRose chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wish I could read the deleated scenes and the first story. *pouts* I cant find your homepage
dbz GxV fan chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
that was great now don't you think its time to post the rest?
ryo chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I'm spechless! sorry I cant sell that good I am only 10 _
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
I so can't wait for the next chapter, this story is great. I hope that they will confront everyone about their relationship - can't wait for the fireworks! It really sucks that doesn't allow lemons because I had to keep on switching between this story and the one on your homepage. But great story!
penny chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
ROFL more please :)
Sarkywoman chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
This is so good, and I totally understand Goku's little scouter kink. It's a shame doesn't allow explicit stuff though, otherwise I would have so much to post up here.
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
OH MY GOSH! That is so cute! Although I wouldn't expect anything less from you! I LOVE you're story Strange New World... LOVE IT! And this one is starting to look just as good! I'll go read the other chapter's now!
Zogeta chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Its really annoying having those missing scenes, it really jars the story. But, regardless, it is still an excellent story and I can't wait to see hwta happens. I will check out the full versions when I can, and I also hope that Goten and Trunks take Vegeta's side. Kakarot just wants to love, thats all. And mayhaps Vegeta just doesn't know how to give back.

Anyway! Great work, pure Goblin Kat goodness!
learninfrom-miroku chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
I really like this story. But I also really like lemons so if you could be as so kind as to email me those I would be a very happy reviewer. Love your story. plz update!