Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
Nicole chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This is so good, excellent! More, more
MariShal chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Beautiful job! You really know how to write John/Chiana's friendship, so sweet...love it.

And John saying he loves Aeryn, excellent.
Green Bear chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Beautiful and spot on
PictureGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow. Just wow!

Do post it at Kansas. People there are J/A shippers true, but they do enjoy all kinds of stories and it's not as if this one is about a really obscure secondary character!

Plenty of us Kansas love Chiana and D'Argo. Not to mention Crichton himself :)
meckman chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wonderful, powerful story. You have a real gift. Thanks for sharing this.

meckman
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Layton, this is a beautifully written character study of the aftermath of WWL. I love the fact that you acknowledge and deal with D'Argo's duplicity while keeping track of these very complicated character relationships. Like Joe said, please post your stories over at Kansas, a Farscape-based bulliten board that is friendly and thoughtful like your fiction.

Here's the link: Unrealized Realities
parisindy chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
very well done good job!
Aiffe chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
This is my very first Farscape fanfic... and wow, are all Farscape fics this good? Not if other fandoms are any indication... That was a beautiful and painful episode, and this does well with it. *favorites*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Excellent story. Like Florida Redleg said, this could probably happen. Your characterization is dead on. Please write more like this.

Please leave it right here, the people over on Kansas would not appreciate it since it isn't a J/A shippy story. None of them appreciate stories where the other characters are involved because none of them like Chiana or D'Argo or Sikozu or Rygel etc., they only like J/A shippy stories so please leave it here where all fans of the show can appreciate it.
Florida Redleg chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wow! Very, very, very good.

Wonderful pacing. Perfect voices.

I can easily see this exchange happening.

You should post this over at Kansas, Unrealized Realities.

A lot of people there would love this.

Joe,

Florida Redleg
amy chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was absolutely beautifully done! I loved this story and your take on each character's reaction to such an intense subject. Great job and I hope to see more of your writing soon.