Reviews for Demon Travel
Time Traverser chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
I love this story. Most Bionicle stories are a bit confusing, but this one makes sense to me! Please add more chapters?
Yoyoyowassup chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I really like it. I am a huge fan of BIONICLE! Please add more chapters
BlowUpKarzahini chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Dude this story (even though I've only read the first chappie) is so frickin' awesome! I'm gonna devour this story. 8)
InTheLight-Hija chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
Wow this is really getting awesome! Update soon please!
Schryari chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
Good story! Enjoying it all the way!
Connor Kent chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
I just read the whole thing again. I read your profile and I'm uber happy you've decided not to give up on this wonderful story idea. Please keep us updated on how the chapter is going! I'm so excited, and I naturally assume Carleigh will be joining Takua and Jaller on their journey. You got the script really good. Hopefully Demon gets to help Carleigh a little more. It seems like all she can do is shock nui rama a bit and make fields. Maybe Demon gives her an upgrade. But all and all i give the story a 9.9/10! (In my opinion no story is perfect. Although yours comes pretty close).
musicamode chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
this is SO cool! Please update soon!
DiVeRsEcItY chapter 7 . 3/16/2006
Alright, nice. If you need ANY help, i'm also a hard-core Bionicle fan. And there aren't any spelling issues or anything with the names and such. Once again, nice job and inform me if you need ANY info.

-MM
FireMimi chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
Come on come on you gotta update come on come on!Gotta know if I could go into a book I'd do long as I don't interfere with killing any charcters of course... update soon I'm awaiting till it updates!D 3
nightbug08 chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
only half okay more chapters soon!
TioHiwatari chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
ack, crap, the link has gone wrong again... Try #2

w. bioniclesector01 web /reference /expauniv /sagaguides
Tioko chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
/web /reference /expauniv /sagaguides

Check this out. Here's all info about Bionicle you need.

Tio
Kim Kinne chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
More please!
Galitahu32 chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
I love it! Write more! And can you make some tahu/gali? You know there is some in the movie.
Kim Kinne chapter 7 . 7/12/2005