Reviews for Bellissima
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
nice.
Linda chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I thank god that you are back! I had almost given up ET until I read your story and then I fell in love all over again.

I am speechless and amazingly happy for you. This piece shows how much you have matured in your writing. It is just lyrical. You should really be proud of yourself.

It seems that love has done you wonders. The arc has taken a life of its own.

Wishing you the best and always a fan of yours,

Linda
lifesend chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Yes! Finally another Eriol/Tomoyo fanfic by you, it's about time! I like the story a lot, since I've been hoping you'd continue this series. A suggestion on your formatting though, it looks like you have the point of view change from Eriol's side to Tomoyo, (i.e., scenes taking place at Eriol's house to Tomoyo's house), might it be better if you had a dotted line in between so people won't do a double take? On the other hand, it's ok without any indication. and one compliant: it's too short! I've been waiting years for this you've got to write more! Lastly, thanks for an enjoyable story!
Larcenist chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This review had been delayed for three months. (Bows down) Forgive me...

I love the way you bring the life out of this fic and the same goes for the others.

I'm looking forward to the next. :)

Godbless!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Now you have to hurry and get the next installment up. And the next. AND THE NEXT!

I like how Tomoyo was not wearing 'purple/navy blue/sapphire/black that brought out the purple/nacy blue/sapphire/black in her eyes'. But that's just frivolous; I love your writing style too.

Bring your life's magic here.

Continue soon!
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Uwah~! (and other mad incoherent garble.)

I love you onee-chan.
Fsenia chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I think my heart did a somersault of PURE, GUSHING JOY when I saw this. *Sobs* There's not enough good ET fics! *wails...*

Ahem. Do hope you write more though. )
Pensieve000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! (applauds)

_

Oh...electricity! I liked how that was used to describe Eriol and Tomoyo's feelings.

Whee! She likes him! She musn't deny it! X3

Such a nice flashback. Beautifully described. And an ExT moment to add on top of it! Hooray! X3

I hope you have more boring days-more fantastic ExT fanfics! X3
not applicable chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I'm glad you have started to write again and I am happy for you that you are in love. It was a lovely thing to read, so thank you for writing it. I hope for you to continue.
KyteAura chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hey Ekai-chan! Thanks for the dedication - You should put this up for the ET Community just in case people still actually go there -.-;

Anyway loved it. Missed you in ET fandom like heck.