Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I believe the intended meaning of "canon pairing" was "a pairing between canon characters, as opposed to one of the characters involved being an OC", was it not?

Hm, it's a waste, no doubt, to bother bringing this up, since it's unlikely the person who asked will come back to look at the comments for answers, especially since he probably has his answer already from the author...
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
It's a canon pairing? So there are hints to them being involved romantically? What episode or chapter?
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
First of all, completely ignore the random flamers! They, searched, they found, they clicked, and they read. They knew what they were getting into. Gah, I was very annoyed to see those reviews.

However, I wasn't surprised. I have to say it took courage to write this pairing and you did it beautifully. I'm immensely glad that it wasn't a senseless smut fest and it had substance.

And let me tell you, it was powerful. You got into Sango's head wonderfully and really fleshed her out. The warrior, the sister and the woman, *Sango*. And it was all tastefully done and interwoven.

The memories were poignant and really showed how close Kohaku and Sango were. And in the end, Sango was just trying to get him back, keep him. The ending was raw and honest and I loved it. Especially the ending line. Made me grin.

Thanks for this!
Solstice19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Ok so occasionally and randomly

i like to search random couples in M rating just to see

if ppl would actually write about them

i was seriously surprised to find this lol

ok two things

1. the fact that they are brother and sister is just descusting

i mean i know there are ppl in the world who do that

but it's rare an it's just gross!

2. the story was beautifully written

Yea i know it's weird.. i say how discusting it is then i tell you ho well written it is

so you have very very good potential as a writer... just never do this couple agen lol

cuz it was disturbing k thnx

*peace*
K chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Well written. Determination is the word of the hour.
Take-me-away-to-paradise chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Great, great, great, and again GREAT. I can't beleive how nicely this was written. I mean, it shows Sango perfectly. And just, wow, what a fic. I've got to say, I thought the pairing was strange and a little funny (Seeing as they are brother and sister) but reading this fic changed that. They could be a great couple. Lovely writing, and please write more!

Ja Ne

-Kath
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow. This is well done. So well done in fact that I urge you to write another Sango/Kohaku. It takes a certain caliber of writer to do something like this. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
Angelusfaith chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I thought it was pretty good , so tragic and well job! _
catgirrl246 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh, wonderful.

I loved how you made Sango a slayer, sister and woman. For some reason, that sounded really good to me.

I also loved that you made the impression that she was trying to cover the pain, that she was drugged from loss and greif so that she had to act.

Your writing style is excellent, but I could pick out a few small grammar errors.

I quite like this pairing, all of a sudden.

I used to ship Miroku x Sango, but suddenly... *shrug* I started to liked this pairing more.

...Once again, wonderful story.
HikaruFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Ignore all the flamers, I love this pairing, and I thought your story was fantastic! - Keep writing!
FXL chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I have to say that was really deep. This is the first non yaoi story I've read in a while and I have to say I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. I just watched an episode and I just to check the pairing and they are actually a good one! But man I sho reviewed really late right? lol
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
well I for one really enjoyed it, it was deep and meaningful, and i couldnt resist to look upon the reviews and hope that you lughed off all the flames, cause those people,however much they say that's sick and whatnot are only berating themselves cause the held the curiousity to look for a kohakuxsango fic and they had the curiousity and WANTING to click on this link, and then to read it through only to leave a reviews shows for certain they liked this pairing and what this story held in content but only deny it to make their outer apparence seem 'honorable'

so please ignore tham and relish in the fact that you have a wonderful oneshot here.
TwilightKtty chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i will never forget this story ever.

its very very ... dammit i cant describe it in words!

how bout u jump in my mind and see how wonderful it is through my eyes!

i love u and i will worship u foreva!
GigaBahamut chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
O.o Is this rated M or what? ...No offence...but I don't what you people see in this story...sorry...could do better though...
Chazz-It-Up chapter 1 . 10/14/2006