Reviews for Just Because
RikaNipah chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
All I have to say about this staoryt is:

AW~
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw, this was so... *reminds self not to say the S word* This was good.
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aw...that's so sweet. *faves* And I liked it so much, I'm giving you a review longer than nessisary, even though it hurts my hands. light and fluffy, just right!
Lola-Hiwatari chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
wow...that's cool...
xiaoj chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Although bakura doesn't liked it, i still wanna say 'sweet'...he's so sweet
EvoAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
U R SO SWET!
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
That was great. I loved your fic called "Another Source of Magic". This one ended real sweet.
Skai07 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Oh! It's S0o00 cute! Go Bakura! .
Lady Tetsu-Maru chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
that is just too sweet! i love it!
Misura chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
- A lovely, 'as romantic as Bakura can get without doing injustice to his character' ending, to a fic I greatly enjoyed to read. I especially loved the mixture of humor and, well, dreaminess? I'm not sure how to describe it, but there was something about the general mood of this fic that was thoroughly enjoyable. A great read.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Aw... *Sniffle* How very 'Kura-like - not to understand why people stop and smell the roses.

Stop and *steal* the roses... *G*
ancient-heroes chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
since u are very good at writting stories why don't u write some ccs fic? u know what's ccs rite? i bet it will be a great story.. u know...and of coz it must be SxS... u are a great author, d' u know that?
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Aw...! *melts in the sappy goodness* I missed your renditions of Ryou and Bakura! It's so very good to see you writing them again. _

Wicked cute fic, lots of happy fluff.

Also, with mention to ASoM... Do you think we'll see a new part for that any time soon?
Usami chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was cute! _ Very nice. I enjoyed it a lot. Nice job. Keep up the great work!
Ikumak chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Awwh, that was a really SWEET story! I really loved the ending n_n. Although I hated it when mom said that when I asked her questions (well maybe cuz i was annoying.) Your a really great writter and this is defenetly going to my favs.