Reviews for An Unexpected Lesson
The 4th Black Sister chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Luv it! But seriously it's 2013! When are you going 2 have an update! Plz hurry up and have an update!
LadyMacabre chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Erotically tender and beautiful, a precious reminder of how romantic love like beauty does not fade with time, and feelings of passion and desire are not not only for the young and limber. May we all age gracefully and continue on being amorous and joyous in living like Minerva and her lovers, grasping whatever opportunity of happiness that may come our way regardless of societal prejudices and expectations. I have no doubt that someday you will be an old woman who wears Purple. Kudos! may you continue to live fully and share these tales of wisdom
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
THAT...WAS...AMAZING! can you please write another story like this. thanx. )
mel chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
it was actually pretty sexy. corny, but sexy! good job
spin84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow!

I was sent here from Squibstress' LJ page, and how pleased am I that I followed her link?

This is a beautiful extrapolation of what we know to be fact ;-)

Can't believe I hadn't found it sooner,

Spin Xx
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great story.
EmmaSnape94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was great! Could you maybe write one about Hermione, Harry, and Ron using the knowledge she has learnt in this one?
Rafflesia chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I must say that this seems rather wrong, but the way that you wrote it is so sweet! Makes one feel like Hermione at the end- somehow protective :)
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Goodness, that was fantastic. A situation so far-removed from the books and yet you made it entirely believable. Loved each of the characterisations and the descriptions were positively mesmerising. I absolutely loved this fic and think that you did a wonderful job with it. Thanks so much for sharing.
amsev chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I absolutely love this story and have read it several times (at least five). The tenderness expressed is just breathtaking. I do wish you would explore this threesome, not even necessarily as another erotic story (though that would be nice, too). I would love to see their interactions as lovers during the various crises visited upon the school.

What a mess HBP made of this, dang that book. Kinda hurts to think of one lover killing the other, then going on the run, leaving the third one behind to clean up the mess.

(hope this is only submitted once, was having network problems, my internet connection kept going down, sorry if multiple reviews with the same text...)
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was beautiful
cocoa-snape chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I absolutely love this story - I read it a long time ago, but I'm so glad I've read it again.

Although everything about it is brilliant, I particularly like the way you throw Hermione in there as a voyeur. Her thoughts and revelations about sexuality are a nice twist! My favorite thing about your story is the way Snape and Dumbledore round on MM - it feels almost rehearsed! (perhaps it is) but the way they even finish each other's sentences! It's great.

I really hope you continue exploring this particular 3some. I do adore all your ADMM stories, but the addition of SS in the mix is fascinating.

Keep writing...
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Now that is one interesting lesson.
angel of hamsters chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
i woder where the idea came from...

OH!

Very scared now.

hehehe
zzz1266 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That was a seriously good story! Witty and everything! Really well written