Reviews for Damaged
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Callaway Queen chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
good story...now can we please get another chappie?

:D
batitha chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
I really like this chapter. It was written well.

I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted. the next chapter you could get monica sticking her noise in there business and spread it around the firehouse.
Icea chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Great story, you're really good at portraying the characters emotions. We want to know the rest! ;)
Chiquinta chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I hate rape stories. I really do. The whole process is horrible yet it is being glamorized by television shows like CSI, Law & Order, and Blue Heelers. It's glamorized in the masses of fan fiction written about it as well as the disguistingly light sentences given to the offenders.

I didn't read the second half of your story. I stopped reading as soon as I found out what was going to happen.

The good news is that the first part was actually quite good. I thought, it's about time someone wrote a good story about Chris actually having a grudge because of what happened. I would have liked it if you'd have stuck to the Chris/Cory/Tc triangle thing.
Leyany chapter 1 . 9/20/2004

I have written another fanfic, but this is the first one about PB.

I have seen SNAFU, but I don't buy it. As for Chris, she comes back home to a drugaddicted husband who has slept with her best friend who ended up getting pregnant. And Chris is just fine with that. I doubt that she wouldn't feel betrayed and bitter. SNAFU seems to me like it was written in a hurry and everything was made so easy. So I kinda haven't taken SNAFU in consideration when I wrote this story*s*

And yeah, I'll throw in a warning about the rape issue. Thanx for telling me, didn't think about that.

Leyany
Maartje chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Oh this is good, very sad. You hinted at the guilt TC was feeling for not being completely devastated for losing the baby without shoving it in everyone's face, I thought that was excellent.

I don't know if Chris would really go to TC to feel safe after being raped, it seems to be that she wouldn't really want any (male) physical contact at that point. She'd sooner go to Cory, but her being indisposed and no one else is really close with Chris I suppose TC will do.

I take it you have never seen SNAFU? It would come in handy to have the information given at that ep, but I REALLY don't recommend watching it, it is below sub standard. Just say at the beginning that you haven't seen it, so we can keep that in mind. Oh and put a rape warning up please, some people are a bit sensitive about this sort of story.

I'd love to see more of this, especially some good Chris/Cory friendship moments.
Frida chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
This is really good! Is it your first fanfic? You're writing is terrific.

I was a bit surprised how quickly Cory got "better" though and how the story turned to focus on Chris instead. I know you hint it in the summary but well...

Anyway it's interesting to see how Chris is not her strong self and you write it in an original way. I wonder what could have happened to her. I'm getting worried you're not going to tell us that right out ;)

/Frida