Reviews for Neptune's Wrath
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 3 . 1/15
Very very good chapter. Poor Duke, but at least he's alive. Still, this is a good story. Are you planning on continuing it?

Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 2 . 1/15
Seto naming Marik as his second in command? Nice.

Oh no! Duke disappeared beneath the water and there was an explosion? Man, what a cliffhanger! I hope he's all right.

On to chapter 3.

Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/15
Poor Rishid. But at least he's alive. Poor Marik too. I teared up when I read that part. Still, very good.

On another note, Yami Bakura has a cat...named Oreo? o_O Okay then.

Still, this is getting to be good. On to chapter 2.

Crescent Blue chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I'm not logged in, but you know who this is. ;-)

Wow, wow, wow. Another brilliantly written masterpiece. Though I admit, I'm not a fan of the Seto/Tea couple, I love your stories regardless. Now, what I'm REALLY interested in is seeing this Boyer person show his true colors to Ishizu and how she'll deal with it. Heck, I want to see how Marik and Rishid handle that scumbag. Womanizing men like Boyer are just ugh!

You may or may not plan on continuing this, but I seriously hope you get around to it.
WarriorCelt chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Wow. This is awesome. But poor Mokuba. He didn't deserve to have to see the burned body.

Seto had better succeed. Otherwise Mokuba will be crushed (and everyond will die...)

But please, continue this. I need to know what happens next. I haven't ever seen the movie (though they probably get out...it's a given).
Rugrat247 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
I'm glad Duke's okay. :)

I lol'd at Marik's protective side off Ishizu.

I love this story! I know it hasn't been updated in a long while, but I'd love to see one nonetheless, though I can get it if you don't. :)

Great job! :D
Rugrat247 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
GASP! Duke? o.O

NO WAY! O_O

I literally went, "YUS!" and pumped my fist happily when Marik was given the title as second-in-command. LOL. XD

Another great chapter. Nice job!
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great job! I loved/hated this...which is a good thing. Poor...everyone! XD

Aw. The Marik/Rishid cuteness was just so, err, cute (lol)...and sad! I'm glad Rishid woke up.

Next chapter! :)
scribble chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
please finish this story! your writing is the best ive ever seen! please continue! I've been reading your writing for years and I love all of them!
Wraith the Destroyer chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Wow. This is very good. I hope you choose to continue.
QueenOfSpades17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I have read this story and its really well writen. I await eagerly your next post. Its so suspenseful I cant wait! .
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
you can't stop it there! that's very very mean! you meanie butt face! okay i really didn't mean it but i wish you would finish this! pwease *puppyeyes*
Miss-Spontaneous chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
You've probably got other things going, but I think you should update this story (whenever you can). I really like it and it's not good for a story this good to go unfinished. This isn't a flame, by the way. I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was being rude or anything. lol.

Happy Writing,

Miss-Spontaneous
pat-nosferatu chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Wow brilliant story. What a pity that it wasn't updated for such a long time.
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Please continue! This is realy good. Certainly worth reading and recomending for adventure lovers. {Victory sign}