Reviews for Mind Games
shipsnthenight chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
OK...is very very very very late for a review but...i love your story! (The end of chapter 10 reminded me at "Buffy the vampire slayer" ... 3rd season I think. Did you take the idea from that?

Good job anyway!

sorry for the bad english
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
Your story is very original, it's the fight between good and evil. I like how you explained love, and how it was love that enabled Trinity to save Neo. But I find it a little hard to accept, that Trinity didn't suffer any from being violated by Hypno, I mean emotionally. But never mind- it's your story.

x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 13 . 2/24/2006
I was thinking that it is too late to give a review, but this fic is so damn good that i couldn't help but give one. This is an excellent fic, seriously. *Add's to my favourites*
Jim O'Leary chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
Mind Games is propbably the coolest book...esque thing ive ever read! I really hope that you write other book... uuh esque things, because this story is awesome!
Solia chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
Oh my God, you finally finished it! That answers all the questions. I really liked the way you rounded it off. It was well done. I have really enjoyed following this story, it's been fun. Congratulations on finishing a great fiction.

Solia
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 13 . 8/16/2005
*applauds* Awesome! I hope you write more Matrix fics soon! :D
LiMiYa chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
I loved Neo and Trinity's bantering, especially Trinity's reaction to Link's suggestion.

Trinity's battle with Hypno was intense, and the end, great.

It's a fantastic story, I just wish it wasn't over!
Divamercury chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
Very cool. I did indeed enjoy this. Thanks so much! Good work!

DM
Brooke chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
Interesting ending-I liked it ;) Good story. Well done.
madisonavenue chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
omg its really good please update i can't take the suspense! i don't usualy read matrix storys but this is my first one and i like it.
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
I really like your fic; can't wait for the next chapter! :) Glad to hear you're making a Neo/Trin archive too!
Divamercury chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
Awesome! Yes, I noticed that something had to be missing, so fill in the hole ASAP!

DM
Solia chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
Thank you for finally updating! It's annoying waiting for writers to update because none of them live in my hemisphere and you have different holidays to me. I wish MY schoolyear would end but it's only halfway through.

Anyway, enough rambling: that was a good chapter, I can't wait for more. It definitely explains the previous chapter. And finally, we know what Hypno looks like!

Please, update again. I take it you're on holidays now so you should have time.

Solia
LiMiYa chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
Great to see this story again!

The descriptions were detailed and intense, like Trinity's cold fury after drugging Hypno, and the frozen cavern image of Neo's mind. Hypno's RSI was creepy and vivid, and the fight between Trinity and him was electric! But how did she defeat him?

Hope to find out soon.
Brooke chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
Was so happy when I saw that you had updated-I really missed this story! Any way-great chapter-more than great, fantastic! The ending was well done and this had one of the best fight scenes I've ever read. Congrats and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update very very soon! I hate wating!